Jeccffes Natural Wood Russian Girl Nesting Dolls, 7-Piece
Last updated date: April 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nesting Dolls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nesting Doll you should buy.
Update as April 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Nesting Dolls for a detailed review of all the top nesting dolls.
Since these Russian nesting dolls are made from a natural wood and paint that is constructed from plant-based pigments, they don't have any unpleasant odors. They're also safe to gift to children, as well as adults. This set of seven dolls features a beautiful lady with braided hair and a stunning outfit.
In our analysis, the Jeccffes Jeccffes Natural Wood Russian Girl Nesting Dolls, 7-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EXQUISITE DESIGN: The nesting dolls are hand-painted by experienced Russian designers. EASY TO OPEN & FITS VERY WELL: Kids are able to open and close it by themselves. The top and bottom pieces fit perfectly. NO STRANGE ODOUR: The paint for nesting doll is organic pigments which is extracted from plants. NATURAL SAFE WOOD: The wood for Russian nesting dolls is carefully selected and polished from high quality Russian basswood. Safe enough for kids. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We devote ourselves to provide the best customer service and bring the best shopping experience to every customer. If you are not satisfied with our product, just contact us and we can offer a full refund. No questions asked!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nesting Dolls
The nesting doll concept has been copied across many forms over the years. Simply put a smaller object inside a larger object, then put both in an even larger object until you have multiple items “nested” together. Think of it as putting a small gift into a larger box and wrapping it, then putting both in an even larger box and wrapping it.
But there are few replacements for the classic nesting doll concept. Known as Russian nesting dolls due to their origin, these dolls are typically made of high-quality wood, varnished to protect the wood beneath. They’re hand-painted in a variety of designs, from playful sea creatures to the more classic Russian dolls and nutcrackers.
Classic nesting dolls were made with wood and hand-painted using high-quality paints. Today, you’ll find plenty of imitators that are mass-produced in a factory, so it’s important to look carefully at the quality of wood and paint that’s used. You’ll also find that many nesting dolls are a little tough to separate at first, but over time, those joints loosen up a little and you can easily stack and unstack the dolls. You just might need to work a little harder to get them apart at first.
The Nesting Doll Buying Guide
- Nesting dolls can be tough to pry open at first. If you’re having trouble use something like soap or olive oil to lubricate the area you’re trying to separate. Don’t force it too much since that can crack or damage the wood.
- If you’re buying nesting dolls for a kid, you may find that a set that depicts fun characters like animals goes over better than the classic nutcracker or doll.
- The designs on some nesting dolls are more intricate than others. You’ll find some that feature great detail and ornamentation. This painstaking detail can stand out to someone who is truly interested in collecting nesting dolls.
- Nesting dolls can come in a variety of configurations. Five is a popular number, but you can find nesting dolls with seven dolls in diminishing sizes.
- The smallest nesting dolls are fairly tiny, so if you’re buying for a younger person, keep in mind that these small dolls can be a choking hazard.
- Although you can easily purchase nesting dolls in classic designs, truly classic nesting dolls are collectors’ items. If you stumble upon such an item, it could be worth thousands of dollars. Higher-value classic dolls were made in Russia and are more than 20 years old.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide