JEAOUIA Cotton Zippered Sleeping Bag
Last updated date: February 2, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sleeping Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sleeping Bag you should buy.
Update as February 2, 2023:
Checkout The Best Sleeping Bags for a detailed review of all the top sleeping bags.
Whether you're hiking a mountain or visiting grandma's cabin, this sleeping bag has you covered. It comes in five fun colors and features a built-in hood to keep your head warm. Top features include a waterproof outer shell, double-sided zippers and a drawstring for the hood.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the JEAOUIA Cotton Zippered Sleeping Bag placed 2nd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Polyester. PLENTY OF ROOM. Comfortably fits most campers up to 5 FEET, 11 INCH tall. SEZE: 31.5 by 86.6 inches (W x D). Our sleeping bag can be used in 3 seasons with a design temperature of 50℉- 68℉(10℃-20℃). Recommended limit temperature: 41℉-77℉. GOOD QUALITY WITH AFFORDABLE PRICE. The stitching and material feels neat and comfotable. Outer Cover Material: 190T Nylon, Waterproof and Breathable Fabrics; Lining Material: Polyester Pongee; Fill-Material: hollow cotton. WARM AND SKIN-FRIENDLY. A THOUGHT OUT DESIGN. Drawstring allows you to tighten hood and KEEP YOU HEAD NICE AND WARM. The idea of having a zipper at the foot to allow more warm or cool air to enter or exit the bag in different times of the season. LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT DESIGN. Pack Weight is 3.3lbs, the compressed packing size is 7.9”-14.2” and would take up less space. Convenient to carry along for any outdoor adventures, class camping trip, the aquarium, summer camp, couch surfing, jam bags, office crashing, and as an em3rgency blanket for vehicles. SERVE ITS PURPOSE FOR YOU AND YOUR KIDS. Wipes clean easily. This camping bags also have a weather-resistant and waterproof design to keep you warm,prevent you from any dampness.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sleeping Bags
If you’re heading out into the woods for a few days, you’re going to need a comfortable, sturdy and lightweight sleeping bag. Otherwise, you may not get the good night’s sleep you need in order to enjoy your adventure.
The kind of sleeping bag you need depends on what kind of camping you’re doing. If you’re going backpacking, for example, one of the most important traits you want in your sleeping bag is how well it travels. This means that the material needs to be lightweight, pack down smaller and be easy to carry. They should also offer a lot of warmth without weighty fabric. However, if you’re going car camping, where you transport all the materials for your stay in your car, then you don’t have to worry so much about portability. While the sleeping bag should still offer comfort and warmth, it’s okay if it is a little bulky when rolled up. If you do both kinds of camping, then opt for one that is best for backpacking.
Temperature ratings are key when you’re buying any kind of sleeping bag. It’s important to know how warm your sleeping bag will keep you when you’re outdoors in cold temperatures. However, each manufacturer assigns its own ratings, so take them with a grain of salt. The metrics you want to note are upper limit and lower limit, which indicate the highest and lowest air temperature in which an average man can sleep comfortably. For women, the metric to look at is called comfort, which indicates the lowest air temperature for comfortable sleeping. If you’re a cold sleeper, for example, opt for a thicker sleeping bag with a higher temperature rating than if you’re a warm sleeper.
The Sleeping Bag Buying Guide
- The shape of the sleeping bag affects how comfortable and warm you are at night. The mummy shape has a snug fit. It’s wider around the middle and tapers in at the feet. This is designed to boost warmth and reduce weight. The rectangular bag is an even width from top to bottom. It offers a lot of room to stretch out at night. The semi-rectangular bag is sometimes called a barrel sleeping bag or the modified mummy. It’s a mix of the mummy and rectangular shapes. It offers both warmth and space to stretch out a little bit.
- You have two options when it comes to the type of insulation in your sleeping bag: down or synthetic. Down is an efficient insulation that is excellent at keeping you warm. It also compresses really well so it’s great for backpackers. However, it can be on the pricier end. Synthetic insulation is made out of waterproof polyester. It is a heavier and bulkier option than down, but it is the most budget-friendly. It’s also ideal for those that camp in wet conditions.
- When it comes to the outer material of the sleeping bag, it’s best to opt for a waterproof one. This way if you encounter any rain or snow on your travels, you can stay warm and dry. Ensure that the waterproof fabric is breathable so you don’t end up getting hot and sweaty inside the bag.
- Have you ever tried to zip up the sleeping back and have it snag on some fabric? To avoid this annoying hassle, go with zippers that have anti-snag features. Look for a zipper guard along the full length of the bag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide