JC Toys Twin Easy Clean Baby Doll For 5-Year-Old Girl, 13-Inch
Last updated date: May 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Dolls For 5-Year-Old-Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Doll For 5-Year-Old-Girls you should buy.
Update as May 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Baby Dolls For 5-Year-Old Girls Who Love To Play for a detailed review of all the top baby dolls for 5-year-old-girls.
Two babies in one make this baby doll for 5-year-old-girls set stand out. You can choose between white and African American dolls, each in 13-inch sizes with soft, realistic skin. You'll also get a removable, washable outfit with each doll, as well as a bottle and pacifier.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the JC Toys Twin Easy Clean Baby Doll For 5-Year-Old Girl, 13-Inch placed 6th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
If you’re looking for a soft, lovable, and realistically looking baby doll, then this ‘Lots to Cuddle Babies’ 13 inch Twin Doll Set is for you! These snuggly baby dolls come dressed in removable matching onesies with matching caps. A pretend bottle and pacifier are included for fun playtime activities. A removable outfit and bottle allow children to nurse their baby and keep those rounded cheeks full and happy. Lots to Cuddle has a joyful smile just like the most adorable baby. Most of all, this baby’s sparkling eyes will astonish and amaze everyone because they look so real! It comes with a hand-designed vinyl head, arms, and legs. These realistic features make this baby doll look like a real-life baby. The 13 inches ‘Lots To Cuddle Babies’ Twin doll set is for children ages 2 and up. It comes with sculpted hair and fixed open eyes, that are bright and wonder-filled. Washable clothes are easily removed with a velcro strap on the back of the onesie.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Dolls For 5-Year-Old-Girls
Baby dolls have come a long way in recent years, with a lifelike look and feel. You can even find dolls with realistic animations like thumb sucking and eye opening and closing.
But before you buy a baby doll for your 5-year-old girl, it’s important to look at the benefits of playing with dolls in the first place. For children, it can help them develop their caretaking skills, giving them an early introduction to the joys of nurturing.
Parents may also find that lifelike baby dolls are a great way for a young child to get comfortable with the idea of having a younger brother or sister. But you have more options than ever when it comes to the type of doll. Some feature realistic skin creases and dimples while others even have that baby smell.
Ethnicities are also part of the choice. While most dolls are still white, there are now other options. You may also have to search a little harder to find a boy doll since girl dolls tend to rule store shelves.
Lastly, there are the accessories. Most baby dolls come with a onesie, but in some cases, you’ll get a matching hat, blanket and/or booties. If your doll comes with those items, make sure they’re machine washable and, in the case of clothing, that they can be removed.
The Baby Doll For 5-Year-Old-Girls Buying Guide
- Baby dolls are likely to get dirty with excessive play. Make sure you choose one that can be easily cleaned with a wet cloth.
- Skin texture is essential to getting that lifelike experience. Check the texture of the doll’s skin. Some have creases and dimples to really bring them to life.
- You’ll find some baby dolls have limbs that bend. This comes in very handy when changing clothes.
- Many baby dolls have neutral expressions for a reason. A defined expression makes it tougher for a child to interpret what they think the baby is feeling.
- The size of the doll is important. Many are 11 or 12 inches, which is a great size for 5-year-olds.
- Choosing a doll for a child relies heavily on the personal preferences of that particular person. Consider what you know about the child and use your natural instincts to choose one that’s the right fit.
- At the age of 5, a child is getting a little more sophisticated in doll play. A realistic doll can be especially valuable to a child of that age.
- Before you buy, check to see if you can buy extra clothing and accessories for the doll. Chances are, your child will eventually tire of the items included with the doll and want to change things up.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide