JC Toys Berenguer Boutique 15-Inch Realistic Soft Body Baby Doll
Last updated date: July 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dolls For 2-Year-Old Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Doll For 2-Year-Old Girls you should buy.
Update as July 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Dolls For 2-Year-Old Girls for a detailed review of all the top dolls for 2-year-old girls.
Your child will love playing with all the accessories that come with this doll for 2-year-old girls. It includes two outfits, a pair of shoes, bottle, pacifier, plate and more. This soft baby doll is amazingly detailed and has open-close eyes.
In our analysis, the JC Toys JC Toys Berenguer Boutique 15-Inch Realistic Soft Body Baby Doll placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
AMAZINGLY DETAILED SOFT BODY DOLL. 15" realistic caucasian soft body doll with beautifully detailed vinyl head, arms and legs. Has open and close eyes. THE PERFECT PRESENT FOR CHILDREN 2+. Packed in a wonderful gift set box that includes a two-piece embroidered outfit, an extra outfit, a pair of adorable shoes, baby bottle, pacifier, rattle and feeding accessories. SAFETY TESTED AND APPROVED. Made with non-scented, BPA free, safety tested vinyl. Soft & smooth to the touch yet durable for years. TEACHES CHILDREN NURTURING SKILLS. Her soft & cuddly body promotes holding, cuddling and special care. She is the perfect size for children to hug and love. MADE BY JC TOYS. A USA Family run, award-winning baby doll designer and producer with over 30 years experience creating real-life baby dolls. Proudly designed by Berenguer.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dolls For 2-Year-Old Girls
Many 2-year-old girls love playing with dolls. They get to copy mom and dad and show off their caregiving skills, in addition to developing in other areas, like fine motor, gross motor skills and verbal communication.
A critical aspect of choosing a doll for a 2-year-old girl is the size. Opt for one that is between 11 and 15 inches, which will be the right size for your child to carry comfortably. Dolls that are bigger than this may prove difficult for a 2-year-old to hold.
Be sure to consider what kinds of accessories the doll comes with. This is one of the most fun parts of playing with dolls. Consider what your child enjoys and pick accessories to match their interests. For example, if your 2-year-old is interested in putting her dolls to sleep, you can find a doll that comes with a little crib and a set of jammies. For the child who is interested in playing pediatrician, get a doll that has medical accessories like a stethoscope. You can also find dolls that come with feeding accessories, like bottles, plates, cups and spoons, for the child who likes to make sure their dolls are well fed.
Consider whether your child would like a doll that looks like them or if they would like something different. You can find dolls for 2-year-olds that have different skin tones, hair textures and eye colors to match your family.
The Doll For 2-Year-Old Girls Buying Guide
- Playing with a doll can help your 2-year-old girl learn important skills and behaviors. For example, if your child doesn’t want to go to sleep at bedtime, you can have them put their doll into pajamas and tuck them in with a story and a song. This may encourage your child to participate in their own bedtime because their doll is already in bed. Similarly, if your child doesn’t want to eat lunch, you can have them feed their doll first to get them in the mood for eating their own meal.
- Dolls present the opportunity for dramatization, which many 2-year-olds love. You can encourage them by helping them figure out what their doll is doing. For example, ask them whether their doll is at a party or if she is playing in the sand box. These types of questions can prompt new ideas for their pretend play.
- Listening skills can also be improved by playing with dolls. See whether your 2-year-old can follow certain instructions for their doll, such as changing the doll’s clothes or giving the doll a bottle.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide