Jay Franco Kids Throw Blankets
Last updated date: December 12, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as November 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kid Blanket And Throw for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Jay Franco Kids Throw Blankets placed 12th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Enjoy the comfort, warmth and coziness of this Just For Kids Rose throw all year round. Perfect for bedroom, livingroom or take it in the car for short or long road trips. This super soft and plush throw Blanket also makes the perfect gift. Toss over existing bedding for an additional layer during the cold months or drape over you on a chair while reading a book. Just For Kids flowers throw measures 46″ x 60″. synthetic material is naturally hypoallergenic and easy to care for. Easy care, machine washable polyester. Imported.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
For many kids, a blanket is much more than a blanket. They can turn into comforting “blankies” that your child uses for years. But what sets a blankie apart from a blanket? Three things: the softness, the durability and the pattern.
Polyester fleece and microfiber are just as soft as the sheep your child counts when they’re falling asleep. You’ll stay warm under these blankets without getting sweaty. They’re also affordable and tough enough for frequent trips through the washer and dryer.
Finding that perfect pattern for your child’s blanket can make bedtime, nap time and car trips a little more fun. You can satisfy even the pickiest kid with all of the choices available online.
The Buying Guide
- Make sure you buy a blanket that’s appropriately sized for your child’s size and age.
- If your kid has sensitive skin, avoid blankets with itchy seams or large stitches made from tough threads.
- To help your blanket last, follow the care instructions.
- Avoid blankets with delicate details, especially if you’re buying a blanket for a very young child.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide