JAUXIO Fade-Resistant Faux Fur Fuzzy Pillowcases, 2-Pack
Last updated date: June 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Fuzzy Pillowcase for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the JAUXIO JAUXIO Fade-Resistant Faux Fur Fuzzy Pillowcases, 2-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PRODUCT DIMENSION : 2 pieces pillow covers, no insert. Queen size: 20″x 26″. PRODUCT FEATURES: 100-percent polyester microfiber plush shaggy on the front. Nice smooth velvet fabric texture on back side with hidden zipper to allow easy inserting and removing of pillow inserts and keep the pillow stay in place. Wrinkle, shrink and fade resistance, not easy pilling after frequent wash. PRODUCT FUNCTION: These warm and solid color pillowcases can perfectly decorate your room in a luxury and fashionable way. You can throw them on your garden chairs, office sofas, room beds while enjoying happy tea time, taking a nap and watching TV with your friends. Support your back or release lumbar pain during driving. Applies to all seasons, great gifts for everyone. A wonderful way to light up your bedroom and reflecting your pursuit of elegant and comfort. EASY CARE: Turning it inside-out, machine wash with cold water cycle, gentle and low temperature drying. Avoid hang dry which will cause deformation. Do not bleach, do not Iron. Please refer to the care label. We recommend cleaning before the first use because it reduces the product’s cutting debris and is more skin friendly.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you’re looking for something more unique than a typical plain pillowcase, a fuzzy pillowcase is a fun option that stands out and offers some comfort benefits too. Featuring faux fur on the front, this type of pillowcase feels very soft and makes your pillow seem more luxurious to lie or sleep on. In addition, it can give any basic pillow in your home a fun look and serve as a more affordable alternative to buying a faux fur pillow.
You can find fuzzy pillowcases to fit different sizes of sleeping pillows from standard to king. There are also very large fuzzy pillowcases for body pillows, though these are less common. If you’ve got smaller decorative pillows you might use on your bed or couch, some manufacturers make fuzzy pillowcases for those as well. You’ll want to check around since manufacturers have different size offerings.
The color options available are endless, so you can select a fuzzy pillowcase that is as bold as you want or go with something more muted. If you’re going for something that stands out, consider multicolored pillowcases that have a tie-dye effect or something in a bright color such as yellow, pink, orange or lime green. Otherwise, you could choose a solid color that matches your other decor or a neutral shade such as beige, black or gray. Keep in mind, however, that light-colored pillowcases will show dirt more easily and need more frequent care.
When it comes to materials for fuzzy pillowcases, you’ll often find that the faux fur is made of polyester and possibly mixed with some other materials like fleece. The fur can be very short for a more subtle effect or longer and shaggier for a fuzzier look. The rest of the pillowcase’s material will vary. For example, some fuzzy pillowcases are made of a velvet material designed to be really smooth, while others may be made of microfiber, polyester or another material.
Like when buying any type of pillowcase, you’ll want to consider the type of closure used. Zippers are especially common with fuzzy pillowcases since they make inserting and removing the pillow easy when it’s time for washing. Often, the zipper is hidden to avoid issues with discomfort. Other pillowcases might use an envelope closure that is also easy to use.
The Buying Guide
- Plan on washing your fuzzy pillowcases and other bedding items every week or two to keep them in good shape. You also want to wash your pillow at least biannually.
- Fuzzy pillowcases require special washing instructions, and the manufacturer should specify them. First, you’ll want to turn it inside out so the fuzzy part is inside. Go with the delicate or gentle setting on your washing machine so that the water isn’t too hot and the process isn’t too rough. In addition, avoid bleach.
- Shedding can be an issue with fuzzy pillowcases. You can try looking for manufacturers that market their products as low shedding. You can also reduce shedding by being gentle with using the pillowcases and following the manufacturer’s directions for properly washing them.
- Some manufacturers list fuzzy pillowcase sizes in dimensions rather than use names like standard, so it’s handy to know the correlation. You can expect a 20-inch by 26-inch pillowcase to fit a standard bed pillow, a 20-inch by 30-inch one to fit a queen pillow and a 20-inch by 36-inch pillowcase to fit a king. You’ll want to measure the size of any decorative pillows to make sure the pillowcase dimensions match.
- Avoid applying heat to fuzzy pillowcases since this could damage them. This means you should let them air dry rather than throw them in the dryer if possible. Also, ironing the pillowcase isn’t a good idea.
- Make sure you’re not allergic to any materials used in your fuzzy pillowcase.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide