Jasonwell Neat Dinosaur Themed Water Doodle Mat
Last updated date: November 11, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Water Doodle Mats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Water Doodle Mat you should buy.
Update as November 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Water Doodle Mat for a detailed review of all the top water doodle mats.
With this water doodle mat, you'll be able to choose between a dinosaur, alphabet or galaxy theme. Each is bright and colorful and sure to capture your little one's attention. Parents can lay the mat flat on the floor, or use the provided suction cups to adhere it to a wall.
In our analysis, the Jasonwell Jasonwell Neat Dinosaur Themed Water Doodle Mat placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Dinosaur Themed Aqua Magic Mat with Large Area for Doodle — Larger size 60” X 40” leaves more room for your kids’ doodle art. Doodle art is a powerful art form that helps kids think, focus and relax.It is good for kids’ creativity, health, wellness, positive thinking, a memory-builder etc. Educational Kids Popular Toys Practice Numbers & Letters — The water drawing mat is designed with number and alphabet tracing patterns,help kids to develop the motor control for writing while also learning to recognize each letter and number. A great learning toys gifts for 3 4 5 6 7 8 year old girls boys. Reusable Water Doodle Mat — Fill the magic pen with clean water and draw on the magic drawing mat. After 3-10 minutes, it magically disappears. Kid an doodle on it over and over again. Save papers, save trees, save environment. Safe No Mess, Easy to Use — No paint, Non-toxic, Non-polluting. No mess with water proof backing. No paint or ink, simply draw with water on the aqua mat. Perfect Birthday Christmas Gifts Toys for 3 4 5 6 7 8 year old girls boys. Doodle on Floor Table or on Smooth Wall or Glass Window — The Water Drawing Mat Doodle Board comes with 4 suction cups, 7 pens, 1 design booklet,4 dinosaur template, 6 stamps, 1 roller, 1 stamp pad. Your little ones will love to stamp roll and make the doodle beautiful.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Water Doodle Mats
A water doodle mat can keep your kid entertained and allow them to be creative without making a mess. This type of toy has a special canvas that your child can draw on with a simple pen filled with water. The drawing will show up as colorful ink that typically fades away in 10 minutes or less, so the mat will be ready for reuse shortly after your child makes their creation.
When shopping for water doodle mats, you’ll want to purchase the right size for your family’s needs. If you plan to bring the mat on a car or plane trip, you might opt for the travel-sized version. You can find a medium-sized mat that works well for one child, or you can purchase jumbo mats with enough space for multiple kids to work simultaneously.
Water doodle mats often come with a decorative border that can either teach your child basic concepts or provide inspiration for their drawings. If you want your child to work on the alphabet or numbers, you can choose a mat displaying these topics and provide a fun way to learn. Other mats may have a theme like ocean animals, outer space or basic shapes.
At a minimum, you can expect to get at least one water pen with your water doodle mat. Some sets will come with items such as stencils, drawing booklets, sponges or pens that draw certain shapes. You can also find unique options with lighted pens used to make glow-in-the-dark drawings.
Larger water doodle mats usually include suction cups you can use to secure the mat to a hard surface like a wall or floor and make it easier for children to work on it.
The Water Doodle Mat Buying Guide
- If you want to buy a large water doodle mat but worry about it taking up space, know that most manufacturers make mats that you can easily fold up.
- To avoid damaging the water doodle mat’s special canvas, avoid using harsh cleaning chemicals if your child spills something on it. You should check the directions for your specific mat, but you’ll probably want to try to use a soft cloth that’s slightly damp. Some manufacturers might allow a mild dish soap.
- Rather than trying to use a blow dryer or clothes dryer for a wet mat, always leave it to air dry to avoid damage.
- When filling the water doodle pen, make sure that you don’t fill it above the point recommended by your manufacturer. Otherwise, the pen can leak while your child tries to draw.
- Make sure that your child only uses the included drawing tools with their mat since items like crayons and markers will be very hard or impossible to clean off the mat.
- Since water doodle pens come apart, avoid giving this kind of toy to children who like to put things in their mouths since this can create a hazard.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide