JASON Paraben-Free Natural Organic Body Wash
Last updated date: September 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Organic Body Washes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Organic Body Wash you should buy.
Update as June 1, 2023:
Checkout The Best Organic Body Wash for a detailed review of all the top organic body washes.
In our analysis of 71 expert reviews, the JASON Paraben-Free Natural Organic Body Wash placed 9th when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Gently cleanse and nourish your skin with JASON Soothing Aloe Vera Body Wash. Infused with nutrient-rich vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5, plus calming aloe vera juice and sunflower seed oil, our gentle body wash moisturizes and delivers lipid relief, leaving skin feeling calm and soft. Our biodegradable formula is made with safe, gentler and effective ingredients and contains no parabens, harsh sulfates, phthalates or petrolatum. It is also not tested on animals. The JASON brand believes in the power of nature’s ingredients to improve everyday wellness. We were pioneers of safer, wholesome personal care, and we continue to harness the earth’s bounty of botanicals and essentials for blends that refresh and restore. Wellness is our second nature, and it has been since 1959.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Organic Body Washes
Approximately 243 million households in America use body wash each year. If you, too, prefer body wash over bar soap, you may want to take a look at the ingredients found on your bottle’s product label. Many of them contain harsh chemicals that aren’t beneficial to the body. Instead, consider switching to an organic body wash that contains only natural ingredients that nourish your skin.
As you shop, you’ll want to keep the following information in mind:
Double-check that the body wash is free from harsh ingredients, as some products that claim to be organic aren’t actually 100% organic. The ingredients you’ll want to avoid include perfumes, synthetic dyes, drying alcohols and parabens. You may also want to look for a cruelty-free label. This lets you know the body wash was not tested on animals.
Determine who you are buying the organic body wash for. Some are formulated for women, while others are designed for men. Then there are body washes which are recommended for everyone, including parents, children and even the family dog.
Consider your skin type when selecting the perfect body wash. Some are made for individuals with dry skin, while others cater to those with oily skin. There are even organic body washes with added ingredients for treating skin that is often plagued with acne, eczema, jock itch or yeast infections.
Consider choosing a body wash that has multiple uses. Some formulas not only work as a body wash, but also a shampoo. They can also be used to create a relaxing bubble bath that will leave you feeling pampered after a long day at work.
Examine the label for natural ingredients that are known to cleanse the skin and leave it healthy and moisturized afterward. The Seaweed Bath Co. Detox Body Wash has vitamins and essential oils that do just that. It even has seaweed, which is great for the skin. Another important ingredient to look for is coconut. Coconut not only has a host of health benefits, but it smells divine as well.
Review the bottle’s size and scent last. You may want to start off with a small bottle of the organic body wash to determine whether or not you like it. Once you know it meets your needs, it’s helpful to have a larger size available so you don’t have to replace the bottle as often. Choosing a pleasant scent is equally as important. You don’t want to walk around all day smelling like lavender if you hate the smell of lavender.
The Organic Body Wash Buying Guide
- Check for any company guarantees. Some offer a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee. That way if you are unhappy with the body wash for any reason, you can return it for a full refund.
- Look for any special certifications, so you know the product has been tested by a third party and has been found to meet the third party’s rigorous standards. For example, an NSF/ANSI certification lets you know that the product is guaranteed to contain 70% organic content or more based on its weight.
- Never ingest an organic body wash, even though it contains all-natural ingredients. You’ll also want to avoid getting the soap in your eyes while showering.
- It’s important that you test a drop of the soap on your skin before you use it all over your body. This is the best way to determine if you are allergic to any of the body wash’s ingredients.
- Store the body wash out of the reach of children and pets. Some ingredients may be harmful if swallowed.
- Always check with your doctor before you begin using an organic body wash if you are pregnant, suffer from any health conditions or are taking any prescription medications. Some natural ingredients may be harmful in unique situations. For example, oregano oil may cause cramps and is not recommended for use by pregnant women.
- When you use the body wash, keep the water temperature warm. Hot water dries out the skin. Since water also dries out the skin, it’s also ideal to shorten your time in the shower.
- Even though body washes are designed to be more moisturizing than bar soap, you’ll still want to use a moisturizing lotion on your skin after you shower.
- Most of the organic body washes on the market are comparable in price, but when you check the cost, you’ll need to consider the number of ounces in the bottle, as well as how many bottles are in the set.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide