Jarratt Industries Microwave Safe Fiesta Taco Holder Plate, 4-Pack
Last updated date: October 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Taco Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Taco Holder you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Taco Holder for a detailed review of all the top taco holders.
Feed your family a balanced meal with this taco holder plate set. It has slots to hold the tacos, as well as two separate sections for side dishes, like applesauce and wild rice. Each set comes with a blue, red, green and orange plate.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the Jarratt Industries Fiesta Taco Holder Plate, 4-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Jarratt Industries Fiesta Taco Plates hold up to three hard or soft tacos for easy filling fun. Turn your taco night into less of a mess and have a taco holder plate that takes away your stress. Each plate comes with 2 compartments to hold your desired sides..BPA Free, Dishwasher and Microwave Safe, Made in the USA. This set of four comes in red, blue, orange, and green. Big thank you to our shoppers as a Warm Meal is Provided to a Person in Need With Every Purchase.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Taco Holders
America loves tacos! In fact, they love tacos so much that half of the population visits a Taco Bell at least once a month. This can get quite expensive, especially if you have a large family. Making tacos from scratch at home is more cost-effective. The only specialty tool you may wish to add to your kitchen collection is a set of taco holders. This handy device keeps tacos in an upright position so that none of the meat or toppings fall out.
Taco stands can be used for more than just tacos. You’ll also find they hold everything from hot dogs to sushi rolls to cannolis. When shopping for a set, keep the following features in mind:
Review the materials used to construct the taco holder. The GINKGO ABS Plastic Taco Holder, 6-Pack is made out of a heavy-duty plastic that is lightweight and lead-free. The only downside to this type of material is that it isn’t heat-safe. That means you can’t use it in a microwave or oven. Food-grade stainless steel models, like the OH Ovation Home Taco Holder (3 Tacos), are more durable and able to be placed in an oven or over a grill. In fact, they can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Examine the taco stand’s design to ensure it meets your specific needs. A model that is made of a thicker steel that won’t bend or break. It’s ideal for heavier tortillas, fajitas and flatbread sandwiches. Its edges are also rounded to prevent accidental cuts when you handle the stand.
Check how many taco holder stands you get in each set and how many tacos each stand holds. You’ll find taco holders come in a wide range of combinations. Some sets come in two-packs with four compartments, while others come in three sets with three compartments. You want to make sure the set holds enough tacos for your family.
Look for any extra features or bonus items that the taco holder stand may have to offer. For example, there are sets made from beautiful acacia wood with a special handle that makes picking up the stand a breeze. Some sets also come with a free matching spoon for stirring and scooping your taco meat.
The Taco Holder Buying Guide
- Did you know you can take an old egg carton, turn it upside down and use it to hold your tacos? While this trick is handy in a pinch for holding finished tacos, you won’t be able to place this homemade taco holder in an oven to heat up the shells or it would catch on fire.
- Check the taco stand’s product label to determine whether it’s dishwasher safe or not. Some stands are safe for placement anywhere in the dishwasher, while others can only be washed on the top rack. Of course, there are also models that must be washed by hand, so it’s important to always check the care instructions before cleaning.
- When comparing taco holder prices, you’ll need to take into consideration the material used to make the holders, as well as how many stands are included in each package. The GINKGO ABS Plastic Taco Holder, 6-Pack is on the lower end of the pricing scale because it is made out of a plastic that isn’t safe for ovens or grills. You’ll find the OH Ovation Home Taco Holder (3 Tacos) falls in the middle, as it is made out of a durable stainless steel. On the high end of the price scale are stands that are made of Acacia wood.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide