JAPSUN Snore Stop Nose Vents, 4-Pack
Last updated date: August 11, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nose Vents and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nose Vent you should buy.
Editor's Note August 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Nose Vent for a detailed review of all the top nose vents.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the JAPSUN JAPSUN Snore Stop Nose Vents, 4-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Snore Stop Nose Vents, designed in Japan, are made from medical grade silicone which is soft, comfy, and BPA free. Only the highest quality materials were used in our snoring aids to provide you with the best snore relief
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nose Vents
If you sleep alone, it probably doesn’t matter if you snore. But it can become an issue if you have a sleeping partner. You may not even have realized you snored until someone alerted you to it. Continuing to snore while your sleeping partner tosses and turns probably isn’t an option. Finding a way to reduce your snoring is the best way to make everyone happy.
One of the first steps you’ll probably take is to try to determine the cause of your snoring. It could be something as simple as seasonal allergies or as challenging as sleep apnea or sinus issues. You’ll probably want to speak with your doctor to determine the best course of treatment, but in the meantime, there are a few harmless over-the-counter treatments that can help.
Two popular treatment options are external nasal strips and internal nasal dilators. Nasal strips have the convenience of being disposable, but they can easily become unstuck during the night. Some also find they don’t like the sticky residue that’s left behind, and the material can cause skin irritation.
Nose vents are a great organic alternative to external nasal strips. They slide into your nostrils to keep them open while you sleep. You’ll find that in doing that, you’ll open them up, improving airflow to help you breathe better, reducing the symptoms that contribute to snoring.
The Nose Vent Buying Guide
- The material used to make your nasal dilators is essential. Silicone is one of the most often found, primarily because its flexibility makes it both comfortable and effective.
- Look for a nose vent that’s made of medical-grade material. Some are chemical-free, as well, if that’s important to you.
- If you’re experiencing congestion due to a cold or allergies, test the nasal vents out for a couple of hours before wearing them overnight to make sure you don’t experience any irritation.
- Nasal dilators take some time to get used to. You may find it helps to wear it for gradually increasing time periods each night until you’re accustomed to them.
- Look for a nose vent that comes with a storage case. Bonus points if that storage case is antibacterial in nature.
- Carefully clean your nose vents between uses to keep bacteria from building up. Make sure you allow it to dry completely before slipping it into a storage case.
- For best results, buy a pack that has multiple sets of nose vents. This will be especially beneficial if you take a trip where you need a new pair for each night.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide