JANDJPACKAGING Washable Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets, 43-Pack
Last updated date: September 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheet you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets for a detailed review of all the top heat transfer vinyl sheets.
You'll get 32 vibrant colors when you go with these heat transfer vinyl sheets, including orange, emerald green, sky blue and rose gold. Since the sheets are very thin, they are easy for machines to cut through. The sheets are also elastic, soft and SGS certified eco-friendly.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the JANDJPACKAGING Washable Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets, 43-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
2020 UPDATED HTV VINYL: Our heat transfer vinyl sheets is thin with an excellent dimensional stability and very good cutting application characteristics. The thickness of htv bundle is very thin, thus' easy to cut with most cutting machines. And the backing is white colored, which is easy to layer and distinguish the cutting side. EASY & SAFE TO USE: Quickly and easily apply the adhesive backed iron on vinyl bundle to fabric using a hot iron or heat press. Our htv vinyl bundle is SGS certified eco-friendly with super elasticity and softness, and perfect for decorating children's clothing and accessories. Keep your kids safe, stylish, and chemical free. Good choice for Christmas and birthday party gift to your creative kids or friends. DURABLE& MACHINE WASHABLE: PU HTV Vinyl bundle is easy to handle compared to other brands, easy for beginners to use. Our htv heat transfer vinyl bundle is pretty sticky, they adhere to the fabric seamlessly and has held up well in the wash.Washing test:40 degrees, more than 50 times, 30 min/time. Reverse wash will be better. VIBRANT COLORS: 12” X 10” 42 pack htv heat transfer vinyl bundle in 32 different colors, 5 black htv bundles and 5 white iron on vinyl bundle and 30 Assorted Colors. The htv vinyl accessories include 1 pack teflon sheet. Seamlessly integrates with Silhouette, Cameo and Cricut machines. GREAT SERVICE: We stand by the quality and versatility of our htv heat transfer vinyl bundle. Your satisfaction is our NO.1 priority. If your iron on vinyl bundle does not perform to your expectations, it’s simply to contact us, we will try our best to solve it for you.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets
Whether you want to put a favorite design on a tote bag or make custom t-shirts, heat transfer vinyl works great with cutting machines so you can make creative creations at home. HTV is available in rolls as well as pre-cut sheets. It features an adhesive backing that allows you to use an iron or special heating press to apply your design to multiple types of fabric.
HTV sheets can offer more convenience in that you can find it in various sizes and don’t need to worry about cutting the right amount of vinyl before getting started. These sheets make it easy to weed your designs and are usually compatible with popular cutting machines like Cricut and Silhouette.
When exploring HTV sheets, you can find a variety of styles and colors. Alongside matte vinyl sheets available in any color you can imagine, you can find interesting patterns as well as glitter and holographic versions. You can even find glow-in-the-dark vinyl sheets for nighttime events and parties.
Some HTV sheets are rated for performance, so you’ll need to consider how much durability you need. High-performance vinyl sheets come with some stretch so they can last through multiple watches and heavy wear and are particularly helpful for shirts. You’ll find that such vinyl costs more and helps avoid shrinkage. Basic HTV sheets cost less and can work well for things you don’t wash a lot like hats or tote bags.
The most common sizes of HTV sheet available measure either 12 by 10 inches or 12 by 12 inches. These fit the standard 12 by 12-inch cutting mats for popular machines. However, you can find sheets measuring as long as 12 by 24 inches, but you’ll need an extra-long cutting mat for your machine to use such sheets without shortening them first.
You’ll also want to consider your preferences and heat application device when deciding which HTV sheets you purchase. For example, glitter HTV sheets require more heat and pressure than standard matte HTV sheets.
The Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheet Buying Guide
- To avoid wasting your HTV sheets, pay close attention to your cutting machine’s settings. For example, don’t try to use the standard HTV setting for glitter or holographic vinyl since these types are harder to cut through. Even when you choose the right setting, consider a small test cut first before you cut a large design.
- When cutting HTV vinyl sheets, don’t forget to mirror the image using the software for your cutting machine. Otherwise, your design will look off, and this is a common mistake that especially causes issues with text.
- Before applying your HTV sheet to the fabric, double-check that you’ve properly weeded the design. It’s easy to overlook a small piece of scrap vinyl that needs to be removed from a complex design, and you don’t want to be surprised once it’s already on your t-shirt or another item.
- A common mistake when applying your HTV sheet is rushing and not pre-pressing your fabric so that it’s warm first. This extra step can help your design to stick better and last longer, so take those extra few seconds before proceeding.
- Beware that the required temperature and press time not only vary by vinyl type but also by brand. So, it’s crucial to check the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Since you have a relatively small surface and don’t get even heat with a standard iron, using a special heating press can give you better results, especially when you’re transferring larger designs. You can find heating presses from small to large sizes, and they often have timers and allow you to easily adjust the heat settings.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide