Jaipur Handloom Ombre Mandala Hanging Tapestry
Last updated date: November 17, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tapestries and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tapestry you should buy.
Update as November 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Tapestry for a detailed review of all the top tapestries.
You can bring a spiritual element to your home with this Mandala tapestry. It’s made out of 100 percent cotton from India. This versatile tapestry can be hung on the wall, used as a bedspread or picnic blanket, and much more.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Jaipur Handloom Ombre Mandala Tapestry placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Makes a great Wall Hanging, Wall Art, Wall Decor, Bohemian Bedding, Hippie/ Hippy Bedspread, Beach/ Picnic Blanket, Table Cloth, Yoga Mat, Room Divider, Ceiling Decor, Window Curtains or any Home Decor purposes.This conventional piece of art will make complete makeover of your wall or room or bed. It can also be used to make sections or room divider inside your house.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tapestries
A tapestry is a kind of textile art that is hung on the wall. It is traditionally handwoven on a loom but modern versions are imprinted on fabric with hand-sewn touches. A tapestry is an eye-catching home décor option that instantly upgrades the look of any room. They are typically large in size so they become the focal point and draw the eye in. You can even get custom-made tapestries that are the size of your whole wall.
If you want to add some color to your room but don’t want to paint the walls, a large tapestry is a good option. They are available in many different colors and styles so you can find one that fits with your taste. For example, there are tapestries with the Mandala symbol for those who appreciate the teachings of Hinduism and Buddhism. If you prefer adding scenery to your home, you can get a tapestry of mountains or deserts, for example.
If you have particularly noisy neighbors, a tapestry can also add another layer of soundproofing. The thick layer of cloth helps to muffle noises coming from the other side of the wall so that you can create a sense of calm in your home.
The Tapestry Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for a tapestry for your home, be sure to first measure your wall where you want to hang the tapestry to get an idea of what size it can accommodate. Then compare the wall size with the tapestry size to see what works.
- While traditional tapestries were handwoven by artisans, modern versions are made out of a durable and lightweight polyester fabric. Some are also made from 100 percent cotton. These materials are skin-friendly, don’t cause allergies or irritations and are easy to keep clean in your home.
- Consider what kind of mood you want to set with the tapestry. Remember that it will not remain in the background like a paint color, simply because of its size. A tapestry is a focal point of your room and will set the tone for the rest of the décor. Think about what kind of feelings you want it to evoke: relaxation, calm, energized or perhaps joyful.
- Most modern tapestries are easy to hang because the material is light and airy. You can use a number of hanging systems such as push pins, decorative tacks, Velcro strips or double-sided table.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide