JA-RU Realistic Props Prank Toy Set, 6-Piece
Last updated date: December 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Prank Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Prank Toy you should buy.
Update as December 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Prank Toys for a detailed review of all the top prank toys.
Here is a kit with six kid-sized pranks, including fake teeth, a bug-in-ice, a trick pencil, a gum wad, fake dog poop, and a nailed-through finger. Both children and adults will have a blast tricking their friends and family with these jokey items.
In our analysis, the JA-RU JA-RU Realistic Props Prank Toy Set, 6-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
6 Gag Pranks Pack. The Mega Prank Kit & Body Parts Bloody Set Pranks Stuff. Trick your friends with a variety of realistic pranking items. Each pack comes with: Goofy Teeth, Trick Pencil, Gum Wad, Bug Ice, Nail Thru Finger and Fake Poo!. Prankster Kit for kids and Adults. Best Prank Set: Bloody Nailed Finger, Pencil Through Finger, Insect in the Ice, Ugly Mouth, Poop! Weird Stuff. Show off your pranking skills. Scary, Bloody, Hurting, Ugly, Disgusting And More.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Prank Toys
Prank toys are designed to get a reaction out of people — hopefully, a funny one. You’ll want to put some thought into what kinds of jokes will prove effective in making your intended audience laugh without inducing anxiety, anger or acute embarrassment.
If you decide to move forward, there are many traditional favorites. Products that have been around for years include everything from ugly fake teeth to shocking gum packs. You can also find newer designs that feature things like fake jumping spiders, fake lottery tickets and hand gels and candles that smell like bodily waste products (and much worse). Basically, you’ll have no trouble finding something that plays to your particular sense of humor.
Some of the best jokes are the ones people just aren’t expecting, and these can be used over and over again. The snake-inside-a-potato-chip can provide plenty of laughs, for example. Fake dog poop and vomit are also pretty entertaining. Just remember that some people may be upset by these kinds of prank toys. If you are unsure, err on the side of caution and try another prank.
The Prank Toy Buying Guide
- Prank toys that produce harmless electric shocks require batteries, which may or may not be included. If these toys get wet, they may not work again.
- A hand or “joy” buzzer is a good alternative to electric shock prank toys, because it produces a buzzing effect instead of a shock. It attaches with a finger loop to the bottom of your hand, and when someone goes to shake your hand … zzzzzt!
- Make sure that the prank toy is age-appropriate for the intended recipient. Electric shock toys, for example, may also be unsuitable for children under the age of 14.
- For the best results, set up your prank ahead of time and make sure it takes place in front of a lot of people. For example, Christmas dinner would be a great time to put a bug-in-the-ice in your dad’s glass of seltzer.
- Have someone get a camera ready ahead of time as well, so you can record the event and embarrass the person afterward!
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide