J T Eaton 076706844002 Plastic Glue Spider Trap, 5-Pack
Last updated date: June 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spider Traps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spider Trap you should buy.
Update as August 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Spider Trap for a detailed review of all the top spider traps.
The non-drying glue in these traps works in a range of temperatures. The traps can catch a variety of crawling, jumping and slithering pests. The glue is non-poisonous and ready to use.
In our analysis, the J T Eaton J T Eaton 076706844002 Plastic Glue Spider Trap, 5-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Glue traps for crawling, jumping, slithering pests. Scented glue attracts insects, crickets & spiders, Pre-baited nonpoisonous, ready to use, disposable. Made in USA by JT Eaton, pest experts since 1932. Adhesive works in variety of temps, even in cold: Non-drying, non-flowing glue. Each Trap: 10”L x 2.5”W.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spider Traps
Many people are not a fan of creepy crawlers in their homes, and some of the most feared bugs are spiders. Whether you’ve just seen one or two in your space or know there are lots hanging about, if you want to get rid of them, you’ll need to get an effective spider trap. This way, you can get rid of any chance of infestation and forget about those creepy crawlers taking over your space.
There is one main type of spider trap. Because spiders are so small and lightweight, they are difficult to trap — spiders can be as tiny as your fingernail, and can weigh under an ounce. The most effective kind of spider trap available is a glue trap. These are sometimes called sticky boards or glue boards. As the name suggests, glue traps work by trapping the spiders on a sticky surface.
The most effective method of using these traps is all about location. Spiders are predators, so they are typically hiding in dark spots, waiting for their prey. As a result, you will have more luck if you place the glue boards in dark corners that might attract the most spiders.
The Spider Trap Buying Guide
- How do you know your spider traps are working? You have to test them out! Place your spider traps in dark spots in your home, and wait a few days. If you haven’t caught any spiders, or have only caught one or two, it’s likely the location isn’t the best. Try out a new location to see if you get better results.
- The best way to get rid of spiders is to stop them from coming into your home in the first place. Spiders usually come inside through small holes or leaks in your foundation or holes within screens on windows and doors. Make sure any holes are repaired quickly, so you can prevent pests from coming inside. You’ll also want to make sure you don’t have any food lying around, which can attract other insects. Spiders may come in looking for prey and food sources. If they don’t find any, then they will want to leave.
- Most spiders that you find in your home are not poisonous. Typically, the poisonous ones you could find inside are the black widow spider and the brown recluse spider. If you see a spider and don’t know whether it is poisonous or not, it is best not to touch it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide