IZOD Classic Two-Tone Men’s Slippers
Last updated date: June 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Slippers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Slipper you should buy.
Update as August 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Men’s Slippers for a detailed review of all the top men's slippers.
In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the IZOD Classic Two-Tone Men's Slippers placed 12th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The IZOD Classic Two-Tone Moccasin Slipper is a step-in slipper that fits more like a slip-on shoe. Soft, and plush faux-fur linings gives this slipper warmth. Soft microsuede material with a contrasting collar color gives it style. This mocc slipper has memory foam comfort foam cushioning and an indoor/outdoor crepe-texture bottom for long, durable wear. Available in Men's Sizes from MED (Approx. shoe size 8-9), LARGE (9.5-10.5), X-LARGE (11-12), and 2X (size 13). A perfect Holiday Gift! The IZOD Classic Slip-on, Slip-off Clog Slipper is a step-in slipper at it's best. Soft, and plush berber-type lining gives this slipper warmth. Soft microsuede material gives it style. Easy on, easy off step-in pattern has memory foam comfort foam cushioning and an indoor/outdoor crepe-texture bottom for long, durable wear. Comes in MD (Size 8-9), LG (Size 9.5-10.5), XL (Size 11-12), and XXL (size 13). A perfect as a Holiday Gift, birthday, or graduation gift for your son, brother, dad, and other loved ones. IZOD mens slipper is a classic casual style, with subtle modern details and upgrades. Step into soft comfort with memory foam cushioning and casual, cozy, soft, breathable materials. The super-cushion indoor outdoor bottom has the durability to be worn outside. Perfect as a bedroom slipper, around the house, or outdoors while driving, shopping at the mall, in the office, walking your dog, or picking up your kids at school. IZOD slippers are a perfect Holiday Gift and perfect gift set with pajamas, pants, shirts, and any sleepwear. Slippers come in an IZOD box, perfect for gifting! You will enjoy the classic materials, soft linings and indoor outdoor bottoms, making these a great men's slipper option for you for all year round. The cushion indoor outdoor bottom has the durability to be worn outside. Perfect as a bedroom slipper, around the house, or outdoors while driving, shopping at the mall, in the office, walking your dog, or picking up your kids at school.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Slippers
When you’re in the comfort of your own home, wearing your outdoor shoes isn’t a good idea. Not only do they get your floors dirty, but they also don’t provide the soft comfort and support you want when you’re snuggling on the couch or creating in the kitchen. This is a time for indoor slippers.
Slippers are comfortable slip-on shoes that are traditionally worn indoors. Often worn at night when the air is chillier, they are also suitable for daytime. Other names for slippers include clogs, mules, slip shoes or house shoes. One of the key benefits of wearing slippers in the house is that they help to keep your feet warm, which in turn helps your whole body to feel nice and cozy. Plus, the soles of slippers usually have some grip, so they help to ensure you don’t slip, as you sometimes can when you’re just wearing socks.
If you have sore feet, swollen feet or pain in your ankles, the right slippers can provide the comfort you need to find relief. Most slippers are quite flexible, so your feet aren’t constrained inside like they can be when you’re wearing shoes. Look for slippers that have some give, so your feet feel airy and roomy when you’re wearing them.
Unlike shoes, many slippers can be cleaned in the washing machine, and many can even go in the dryer. This is an easy way to keep your slippers looking and smelling fresh. If your slippers are not machine washable, you can wash them by hand using a warm water and detergent solution. Soak your slippers in soapy water for a few minutes, then scrub them to make sure you get all the dirt off. After that, you can rinse them under running water, wring them out and then let them air dry.
The Men's Slipper Buying Guide
- Slippers can be made from a number of different kinds of materials. Cotton is one of the most common materials used in slippers, but you’ll also find suede and leather. You’ll also be able to find knit blends that include wool.
- Pay attention to the kind of padding and lining the slippers have, as this is what will provide you with soft comfort throughout your wear. Many slippers have memory foam with arch support which helps to provide relief for those who have spent the day standing in uncomfortable shoes. Memory foam is a great material to have within the lining of slippers because it helps the slipper to conform to your foot shape. This gives you added structural support.
- If you’re prone to slipping when you’re wearing socks in the house, be sure to look for a slipper that has a textured sole. This will provide you with more grip and prevent slipping on wooden or tile floors. While most slippers have softer soles that are designed for use indoors only, you can also find slippers that have more durable soles so you can wear them outside from time to time.
- When it comes to style, there are lots of different kinds to choose from, including boot-style slippers, moccasin-style slippers, slipper socks and closed slippers. Consider what features are important to you. For example, if you want more ankle support and want to keep your whole foot warm, then boot-style slippers are a good option. If you want to be able to slide your foot into the slippers easily without doing up the back, then opt for slippers that are open at the heel.
- Because slippers are lined with a thick material, ventilation for the feet is a concern for some shoppers. If that’s the case, look for slippers that allow the skin to breathe, and where the material wicks away moisture and doesn’t absorb odor.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide