Itopor BPA-Free Eco-Friendly Bento Box
Last updated date: December 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bento Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bento Box you should buy.
Update as December 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bento Box for a detailed review of all the top bento boxes.
In our analysis of 53 expert reviews, the Itopor BPA-Free Eco-Friendly Bento Box placed 7th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made by wheat fiber materials. Safe to use on daily basis. Itopor Bento Box use the most environment friendly wheat fiber materials. FDA passed and BPA free. It is safe and reliable. Make sure you can enjoy delicious food everyday. 2-100% no leaking bento box. We understand that you need a sealed designed bento box to carry your lunch. We design it with tight sealing material to make sure 100% no leaking when bringing your lunch. You can be rest assure about this. PS: This bento box is not suitable to carry soup. It is for carrying food only. Three compartments bento box. We understand you may bring different kinds of food for your lunch. The separating design is really important. According to many of our customers, three separated compartment of lunch boxes are the most reasonable design. It is enough to meet your lunch needs. A heat resisting bento box. When you bring your lunch to your office, you can reheat it by Microwave. But make sure open the lid when using the microwave, as the lid is very tight with the box and the gas cannot come out if close it when heating. Easy to Carry It is a portable lunch box. Small and easy to carry. The size is only 9.8*7.7*2.7in. You can put it into your bag easily without worrying about leaking. It is really suitable for the busy office people or the travelling people.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bento Boxes
Bringing your own lunch to work or school is a healthy and affordable choice, but it comes with a few challenges. Bulky, leaky lunchboxes can take up much-needed space in your bag, and disposable plastic or paper options create unneeded waste. Bento boxes are a compact, easy way to turn your favorite at-home meals into on-the-go options.
These streamlined lunch boxes let you take a main course and a few sides with you without juggling multiple plastic containers. Some bento boxes come with reusable cutlery that fits neatly inside; it’s a bonus for eco-conscious buyers. The sectioned-off portions of bento boxes also make them a great way to practice portion control for healthier eating.
Some bento boxes are designed especially for kids, with fun colors and locks that are easier to open. These boxes usually have a greater number of smaller compartments for child-sized servings of fruits, vegetables and healthy wrap sandwiches.
Whether you’re buying a bento box for yourself, a friend or your kids, there are a few things you’ll need to consider before handing over your cash. Check out our Tips & Advice for practical hints.
The Bento Box Buying Guide
- Think about what types of meals you enjoy before you choose your bento box. If you prefer a sandwich, wrap or salad with a couple of small sides, go for a box with three or more compartments. If you prefer one or two larger portions of foods like stir frys or pasta, look at boxes with one or two larger, stackable compartments.
- Make sure your bento box is microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe before you heat it up, store or wash it.
- Included cutlery is a common bento box bonus. Many boxes come with a fork, spoon and knife. Others add in a set of chopsticks. Think about the style of cuisine you enjoy most often to determine what type of reusable cutlery you’ll need.
- See if the box comes equipped with a handle or carrying case. If it does, you can tote it around on its own. If it doesn’t, make sure you have your own bag to bring that is large enough for the bento box.
- Take a close look at the measurements of the bento box. This can help you determine if it will hold the amount of food you need, and whether or not it will fit in your bag, backpack or briefcase.
- If you’re buying a bento box for a child, make sure it’s constructed from sturdy materials that can withstand drops and dings. Boxes with fun colors or prints can make bringing a lunch more fun for your child.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide