iTeknic Dental Water Flosser & Oral Irrigator
Last updated date: February 3, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Water Flossers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Water Flosser you should buy.
Update as February 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Water Flosser for a detailed review of all the top water flossers .
With this water flosser, you'll get a total of seven jet tips. There are three classic tips, as well as a tongue cleaner, an orthodontic tip, a dental plaque tip and a periodontal tip. The unit also offers the choice between 10 different pressure settings, so you can customize the flow of the water to your liking.
In our analysis of 72 expert reviews, the iTeknic Dental Water Flosser & Oral Irrigator placed 15th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
7 Multifunctional Jet Tips for Family Use. iTeknic Home Water Flosser comes with 7 tips, including 3 Classic Jet Tips, 1 Tongue Cleaner, 1 Dental Plaque Tip, 1 Orthodontic Tip and 1 Periodontal Tip. With different power floss dental water jet, your family can hygienically clean oral plague, food debris. A nice Water Flosser for Braces. Jet Nozzles can be hygienically and conveniently stored in the sealed and separated grooves cover on top of Water Irrigator. 10 Adjustable Water Pressure & One Key Operation. High efficiency Water Jet Pulse: 1250-1700 times/min, this dental water floss has 10 pressure settings to best suit your teeth and user experience and hygienically use it with whole families. Ideal for smoothly freely adjusting water pressure from 30-125 psi to avoid sudden jetting in the process of flossing. Two-in-one Smart Button can realize On / Off Switch and Water Pressure Adjustment. 600ml Capacity, 3 Minutes Washing, 1m Imported Soft Hose. This Leakproof Water Irrigator has 600ml large capacity and 1 meter long flexible imported hose, which can provides 3 minutes of uninterrupted dental water teeth flossing in a certain distance. Water tank and top jet tip cover are detachable, easy to fill water and clean all parts of the water flosser. The Vacuum Suction Cups on the bottom of oral flosser can hold on to smooth surface and won’t slide accidentally when using. 360° Rotatable Jet Tip and Water Switch Button. iTeknic Family Eletronic Water Flossers adopt Ergonomic Handle Designed, so it is easy to hold it tight. The 360° rotation jet nozzle can reach all areas of mouth and removes 99% of all plaque to prevent tooth decay, gum bleeding, swelling and pain sensitivity. The convenient Pause Switch on the handle of electric tooth water jet flosser for temporary flow stop or power off at any time. No more finding the button awkwardly. Effective to Clean Teeth. iTeknic Portable Water Flosser is made of safe ABS Material and is IPX4, FDA, LFGB, CE, FCC etc approved. So you can use it safely. iTeknic oral irrigators are designed to prevent some oral problems, such as dental implant/orthodontics/dental plaque/gum issues/bad breath/tooth decay that are bad to our health. Keeping on using iTeknic water flosser can make your teeth and gum healthier and achieve good oral hygiene.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Water Flossers
Water flossers have many different names, including oral irrigators, dental water toothpicks and Waterpiks, which is actually the brand name for one of the more well-known water flossers. No matter what you call them, these handy devices work well in conjunction with daily tooth brushing to clean between teeth and around the gums.
When shopping for water flossers, there are a few things you’ll want to consider before making a purchase. Start off examining the oral irrigator’s pressure settings. There may be a time when you need soft, medium or hard pressure. With 10 pressure settings that begin at 10 PSI and end at 100 PSI, the Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser is sure to give you the clean you’re looking for.
Next, check the number of tips and their designed function to make sure they meet your needs. Some models have 7 multifunctional tips that can be used by everyone in the family. There are three jet tips, one tongue cleaning tip, one orthodontic tips, one periodontal tip and one dental plaque tip.
Determine whether you need your flosser to be stationary or portable. If you do a lot of traveling, for example, you’ll want to choose a model like the Anjou Cordless Rechargeable Water Flosser, as the cordless feature, smaller design and the accompanying storage bag make it easy to grab and go.
Review the capacity of the water reservoir to determine how often you need to refill it. You may want to consider a portable model that has an extra-large reservoir with a tank that can hold 300 ml. Stationary units will hold more.
Look for any extra bells and whistles that might make the oral irrigator easier to use. Some models have built-in timers, so you know exactly how long you’ve spent flossing. Others have a memory function that keeps the device on the last pressure setting you used.
The Water Flosser Buying Guide
- Always check the water flosser’s product label for the American Dental Association seal of approval. This seal lets you know the product has been thoroughly tested and meets the strict requirements set forth by the organization.
- Determine if the outlets are compatible with your area of residence. Some flossers are only compatible with 110VAC/60Hz outlets, which are what you’ll find throughout North America, while others use USB ports for charging.
- Keeping your water flosser clean is important. Read the product label to see if any of the flosser’s parts are dishwasher safe. Some may require you to run 2 tablespoons of white vinegar mixed with 16 ounces of water through the system. Afterward, run warm water through the system to rinse out the vinegar. You can also soak the flosser’s handle for 5 to 7 minutes in a cup that is filled with 1/3 white vinegar and 2/3 water. You should do this once a month.
- When comparing prices for water flossers, you need to take into consideration the type of oral irrigator. For example, flossers that are designed for travel will have a cost that is going to be different than the Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser, which is made to rest on your bathroom sink. You’ll also want to consider how many tips you get and how many pressure settings the unit comes with. More features equal a higher price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide