iSteam 7-In-1 Handheld Travel Garment Steamer
Last updated date: April 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top iSteam Steamers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best iSteam Steamer you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best iSteam Steamer for a detailed review of all the top isteam steamers.
If you are often on the go for business, this travel steamer is perfect for you. It is lightweight, easy to use and has a unique nozzle design that provides a dry, yet powerful, steaming experience.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the iSteam 7-In-1 Handheld Travel Garment Steamer placed 2nd when we looked at the top 2 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hot Steam is a great ally on Deep-Cleansing fabrics using a powerful 212°F (100°C) steam-flow. Steam cleaners are not only great for garments, but they can be used on a wide range of waterproof home items. iSteam Joins The Fight Against The 2020 Global Health Emergency. We Stimulate Wellness For Everybody!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
An Overview On ISteam Steamers
When you have clothes that are prone to wrinkles, you can go the route of DIY’ing a steamer by throwing them in the dryer and hoping for the best. Or, you can choose a product to get the job done in a better, more efficient way.
Garment steamers use a constant flow of hot steam to remove the wrinkles from clothing or household items, such as curtains. Many steamers have a hand-held component that is connected to a water reservoir. The steam makes contact with your clothing or other items and loosens the fabric, which helps erase the appearance of wrinkles caused by washing, drying and bunching.
There are many benefits to using a steamer. For one, they are incredibly easy to use, especially if you find a flexible one. Steamers can remove wrinkles from almost any kind of fabric, no matter how delicate they may be, and steamers have other benefits over using a standard iron. They are gentler on clothes and help keep your items wrinkle-free for longer. Steamers are also easier to use and store than the old duo of an iron and ironing board, helping you save space.
There are standing steamers and handheld steamers, both are great options, but we suggest checking out either the iSteam Luxury handheld steamer or the iSteam travel steamer.
Both are great for traveling and storing in your home. The Luxury steamer has a sleek design and heats in 25 seconds. It can steam for 10 continuous minutes and has an innovative design that’s graded to get out the toughest of wrinkles while being feather-light. It also includes a nano-polymer filter that purifies water and prevents calcification inside the tank.
Meanwhile, the Travel steamer has a hi-tech heating panel, powerful soothing steam and is multi-use. It can steam iron, clean, treat, refresh, humidify and defrost. It is even TSA approved for when you want to take it on the go. This, too, is great at keeping your clothes clean as hot steam at 212 degrees has been proven to deep clean clothes and other surfaces.
The ISteam Steamer Buying Guide
- Steamers are safe to use on virtually any fabric but be careful not to hold the device on the fabric too close or for too long to avoid getting it wet, especially if it’s something you need to wear right away.
- When steaming, hold clothes taut. This will help your steamer get out even the toughest of wrinkles.
- To protect your hands from the high temperatures that come with using a steamer, you might want to use gloves when handling your device.
- Just like an iron, you should let your steamer run for a bit before using it. Once you see steam, let it sit for 30 seconds to ensure that any water from a previous usage has cleared out of the system, helping remove any buildup.
- Try using short, slow strokes when steaming. This is the most efficient way of getting creases and wrinkles out.
- You can also use your steamer to help deodorize and kill germs on surfaces. The heat can also help clean car seats, curtains and carpet.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide