isotoner Cotton-Blend Plush Ballerina Women’s Slippers
Last updated date: November 29, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Slippers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Slipper you should buy.
Update as March 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s Slippers for a detailed review of all the top women's slippers.
This pair of women's slippers is ideal for ladies who prefer a snug fit. The slippers are flexible and made using a soft cotton blend. Should the slippers become dirty, all you need to do is toss them in the washing machine and then set them out to dry.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the isotoner Cotton-Blend Plush Ballerina Women's Slippers placed 14th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Slippers
Did you know there are actually many studies that show wearing slippers at home is beneficial? For example, one study reveals that wearing slippers helps reduce your chances of coming down with a cold or the flu. One retailer in the UK conducted his own study and found that workplace performance increased when his employees were permitted to wear slippers while working.
Whether you’re interested in the health benefits or you simply want your feet to feel nice and cozy while spending time at home, you’ll want to make sure you’re buying a quality pair of women’s slippers. Here are a few features you need to look for when shopping for the best set.
Determine where you plan on wearing the slippers. For example, the Jessica Simpson Memory Foam Slip On Women’s Slippers are made with an upgraded rubber sole that works well on both indoor and outdoor surfaces. Other slippers may only be ideal for indoor use, which means you won’t be able to wear them to fetch the mail or play with your dog in the backyard.
Consider the type of fit you’re looking for. The Ugg Fluff Yeah Slide Women’s Slippers provide more of a snug fit, which makes them less likely to slide off your feet. Other slippers are designed to be open in the back for quickly sliding feet inside without having to bend over. This type has a much looser fit and may result in your feet coming out while walking.
Check the inner lining next. The lining should provide comfort, while still being breathable. The ULTRAIDEAS Memory Foam Women’s Slippers go a step further by lining their slippers with a high-density memory foam that molds to the shape of your feet for added support.
Style may also be a factor in your decision. Some women’s slippers come in a variety of fun colors, like hot pink, wine and black leopard. Others are made of genuine leather and are designed to resemble a pair of moccasins.
The Women's Slipper Buying Guide
- Always check reviews of the women’s slippers to determine whether they run big, as expected or small. This way you can size up or down as needed.
- Keep in mind that if you select a pair of slippers designed for use outside, they may be a bit loud when you use them indoors on a hardwood floor.
- Certain women’s slipper models have a short break-in period. You’ll need to walk in them for a few days before they become more comfortable and conformed to your feet.
- Check the slippers’ product care label to determine how they can be cleaned. Some are listed as machine washable using the cold water setting but must be set out to air dry. To help the slippers retain their shape as they dry, you can place rolled up balls of newspaper inside. Others are not safe for soaking in water, which means you’ll need to spot clean them if they get a little dirty. Use a gentle detergent, cold water and a soft sponge to work out the filth.
- If your slippers begin to have an unpleasant odor, sprinkle a little baking soda over the inner lining before you go to bed. When you wake up in the morning, shake the baking soda out over the opening of a trash can. Baking soda is well known for its ability to trap and remove bad odors.
- The cost for a pair of quality women’s slippers is dependent upon the construction materials and added features. You’ll find the HALLUCI Fleece Cross Band Women’s Slippers and the ULTRAIDEAS Memory Foam Women’s Slippers are among the most affordable slippers on the market. The Jessica Simpson Memory Foam Slip On Women’s Slippers are more moderately priced. You’ll pay the most for the Ugg Fluff Yeah Slide Women’s Slippers, as these slippers are made out of genuine sheepskin and sheep fur.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide