iSonic Biodegradable Ultrasonic Concentrate Jewelry Cleaner
Last updated date: February 28, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Jewelry Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Jewelry Cleaner you should buy.
Update as March 17, 2023:
Checkout The Best Jewelry Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top jewelry cleaners.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the iSonic Biodegradable Ultrasonic Concentrate Jewelry Cleaner placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
iSonic CSGJ01-8oz, Ultrasonic Jewelry / Eye Wear Cleaning Solution Concentrate. Removes smudges, lotions and finger prints effectively. Brings sparkles back to diamond, other jewelry and watch. Makes eyeglasses crystal clear. Concentrate. Use 1: 20 to 1: 140 ratio with water.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Jewelry Cleaners
Everyone appreciates a clean, gleaming piece of jewelry. However, you can’t use just any cleaner. You must ensure that the jewelry cleaner you buy is appropriate for the pieces you want to shine.
Some cleaners work better with specific gems and metals. Most products will list the types of materials they are safe for, which may include things like silver, gold, diamonds and rubies, just to name a few. Never use jewelry cleaner unless you’re confident it’s safe for your pieces.
If you have a jewelry cleaning machine, such as an ultrasonic cleaning machine, ensure that your jewelry cleaner is compatible with the device you own. Using the wrong cleaner could break your item or damage your jewelry.
Most ultrasonic machines require that you dilute the cleaner. Even when soaking or scrubbing by hand, you may need to dilute the cleaner to keep your jewelry safe. Always read the instructions before use.
Another concern for many people is the ingredients in the cleaner. Even if something is safe for your gems and metals, it may not be suitable for the planet. Vegan shoppers should also watch out for traces of animal ingredients.
Moreover, you might not want to use harmful chemicals on something you wear against your skin. Chemicals may also worsen certain skin conditions or sensitivities.
Cleaning substances will almost always be corrosive in some way, even natural products. However, they must pass specific standards to claim to be environmentally friendly or non-toxic. Regardless of claims, always safely store all cleaning products.
If you’re sensitive to smells, shop for a scent-free jewelry cleaner. Even a slight whiff of perfume or chemicals can make some people feel ill.
The Jewelry Cleaner Buying Guide
- If you’re unsure whether a cleaner will work for your specific gem or metal, browse customer reviews or visit the manufacturer’s website.
- If you’re not sure what type of gem or metal you have, try a smartphone app that identifies precious and semi-precious materials. To be certain, visit a jeweler or reputable pawn shop.
- Never use a cleaner on a piece of jewelry if you’re not sure they’re compatible.
- If you want exceptionally shiny jewelry, use a cleaning machine like an ultrasonic cleaner. Many solutions are able to be used in an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide