IRONCK Wide 5-Tier Bookcase & Shelves, 53.2-Inch x 13-Inch
Last updated date: October 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wide Shelves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wide Shelf you should buy.
Update as October 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wide Shelf for a detailed review of all the top wide shelves.
A thick steel frame and solid medium-density fiberboard provide a sturdy, reliable, open bookcase that will hold all your items. The frame is reinforced by a crossbar to give you a weight capacity of up to 130 pounds per shelf. It comes with metal brackets to keep it from tipping over and six footpads to help protect your floors.
In our analysis, the IRONCK IRONCK Wide 5-Tier Bookcase & Shelves, 53.2-Inch x 13-Inch placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DURABLE &SOLID. Features thick steel metal frame and solid & safe P2 grade MDF board. frame reinforced by the “X” crossbar. Thanks to reliable structure and material ensure you can last it for years. Double Wide 5-TIER open shelves. Bookcase Dimensions 53.2″Lx 13″Wx70″ H. Clearance between Shelves: 12.9″. Load Capacity of Each shelf: 130 lbs. SIMPLE INDUSTRIAL SHELF. Decorative yet practical. Compliments your home furniture well. Works great for storage and display in home and office. SAFETY PARTS. Come with 2 anti-toppling metal brackets and 6 floor protective footpads. You can move it to anywhere as you need. EASY TO ASSEMBLE. Bookshelf and bookcase comes with details & illustrated instructions & numbered parts. it’s easy to install and disassemble.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wide Shelves
Shelves are a great addition to any room, giving you a little extra storage while also enhancing overall aesthetics. Standard bookcases can be useful for storing books, plants, pictures and other decorative items, but they take up significant floor space.
Fortunately, you don’t need a bookcase to add shelving to your home. Wide floating shelves can take advantage of vacant walls while leaving the floor free and clear. They’re typically sold in sets, allowing you to place several together above furniture or simply in an empty corner. Load them with items you want to display, from photos and flowers to candles and keepsakes.
Before choosing a shelf, though, there are some things to consider. Capacity and size are important as you’ll want to make sure your shelf can handle the items you plan to place on them without buckling. Books can be heavy, after all!
If you do go with a bookcase, it’s essential to not only check the weight capacity but also to make sure it won’t tip over once it’s loaded down. Some come with anti-tip brackets to safeguard against that. This is especially important if there will ever be young children in the household. You may also want to make sure the shelves inside are adjustable, so you can change their spacing for your own needs.
Also, consider your room’s decor. What kind of shelves fit with the overall theme? Consider color, material and finish along with your personal style.
The Wide Shelf Buying Guide
- Pay close attention to the measurements of your shelves, especially the depth. If you’re storing items like books, you’ll want to make sure your widest book will comfortably fit.
- If your shelf requires assembly or mounting, make sure you have all the tools and hardware necessary. Many shelves come with the right hardware for mounting, but it can’t hurt to have a few extra screws and bolts on hand.
- Along with hardware, make sure to read the installation instructions for your shelves.
- If for some reason you can’t find a shelf in the color you want, you can also stain them. You should be able to easily find or customize a shelf that suits your décor, as they come in all shapes and styles.
- There are many faux wood alternatives that look like the real thing and offer high quality. Fiberboard is also a great alternative that provides a sturdy base and also looks great.
- If you choose a bookshelf that has legs, make sure the bottoms are padded so they don’t scratch your floors. Sometimes shelving solutions will include footpads; if not, you can purchase them separately and attach them. An area rug can help with protecting floors from bookcases without legs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide