IRON °FLASK Stainless Steel Insulated Sports Water Bottle
Last updated date: October 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stainless Steel Water Bottles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stainless Steel Water Bottle you should buy.
Update as May 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Stainless Steel Water Bottle for a detailed review of all the top stainless steel water bottles.
This dishwasher-safe water bottle includes three lids, which are also dishwasher-safe. You can choose between six sizes and 19 different colors to customize your bottle to your liking. The durable bottle has a rustproof design that will keep your beverages tasting pure and clean.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the IRON °FLASK Stainless Steel Insulated Sports Water Bottle placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
INSULATED SPORTS WATER BOTTLE: Goodbye sweat! The narrow mouth double wall insulation makes the Iron Flask sweat-free! It keeps your drink COLD for up to 24 hours, and HOT for up to 12 hours. *NOTE: ONLY the 12 Oz, 16 Oz, 20 Oz & 24 Oz fit in cupholders* 3 LIDS: YES, Iron Flask comes with THREE different lids. Our Patented Straw Lid, Flip Lid, and a Handle Lid. 18/8 PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL: The Iron Flask is made of 18/8 Stainless steel that is 100% BPA free and non-toxic. It will never leave a metal taste or rust. HAND WASH ONLY WITH SOAPY HOT WATER! FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: The powder coat exterior finish is a classic. It assures that you stand out with a very durable and elegant bottle. Our logo is now LASER ENGRAVED to assure the highest quality as well. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We guarantee that the high quality Iron Flask bottle will surely please you! If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with the Iron Flask, we will issue you a full refund or an exchange!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stainless Steel Water Bottles
Staying hydrated throughout the day is important, especially in warmer weather. But if you’re buying lots of bottled water to increase your daily hydration, it can become expensive, and all that plastic waste from used water bottles is bad for the environment.
A stainless-steel water bottle insulates your water to keep it cold for hours. Plus, it saves you money, since you can refill the bottle with tap water or filtered water and avoid paying money for bottled water. You can take it with you to the office or gym and refill it from a sink or water cooler.
There are a few things to consider if you’re in the market for a new water bottle. In addition to seeking out water bottles made of stainless-steel, also look for double-walled insulation, so you’ll get that additional layer of temperature protection. Also consider the lid design. If you plan to toss your bottle in your bag, you’ll want one that won’t leak when upended.
The Stainless Steel Water Bottle Buying Guide
- The best thing about stainless steel is that it keeps your water cool without affecting the taste and odor of the liquid inside.
- The lid plays an important role in the drinking experience. A lid with a built-in straw can be convenient, but not everyone likes the experience of drinking through a straw. Some lids twist off completely, while others keep the lid attached to the bottle so it won’t get misplaced.
- Stainless steel has great chilling properties, but also look for double-wall insulation. If you can find a bottle that provides vacuum-sealing, you’ll get even better protection for your internal contents. This will keep your cold beverages cool and your hot beverages warm.
- Some water bottles are powder coated. This prevents a bottle from having a slippery grip.
- Often, stainless-steel water bottles come in various sizes. Consider how much liquid you’ll want to tote along with you. If your bottle keeps your beverage cold for hours, you could find that a larger bottle gets you through most of the workday.
- If you like to include ice in your bottle, make sure the top opening is large enough to slide ice inside.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide