IRIS USA Compact Customizable Garment Rack, 25-Inch
Last updated: May 31, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Garment Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Garment Rack you should buy.
Although this garment rack is on the smaller side, it has a host of attractive features. Its angled frame keeps clothes from touching the walls and the bottom shelf provides a place to set down your shoes. The garment rack can also be combined with other units in the product line for even more storage.In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the IRIS USA Compact Customizable Garment Rack, 25-Inch placed 9th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Clothing storage Made easy. This metal garment rack with wood shelf provides a convenient closet solution for small spaces. The built-in wood shelf at the Bottom is great for storing shoes or folded clothes, while the two foot wide closet rack gives you plenty of space to hang your clothes. Available in white frame with light brown wood or black frame with dark brown wood, you can mix and match the garment Racks to create customizable closet organization to suit your needs. Assembly required. Weight capacity: 22 pounds hanger rod and Bottom board. Compliant with CARB regulation 93120 – Phase 2.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Garment Rack Rankings
Whether you live in a small apartment and are in need of storage space or you run a business that requires keeping a wardrobe at the ready, a garment rack is your best bet. There are a few different options available, so you’ll want to review the features to get the best garment rack for your needs.
Check the design of the garment rack. You want a model that is both sturdy and functional. Consider one that is made out of metal and features an angled frame that keeps clothes from banging against the wall.
Determine whether you only need to hang a few items or a large number of garments. Some models have extra-long rods, and often times, those rod’s come with an adjustable height. You can lower them to store children’s clothing or raise them to hang a series of adult ballgowns. Other garment racks even have rods that are extendable, so you can squeeze in a few more pieces of clothing.
Decide how movable you need the garment rack to be. Some models are built to be stationary, while others come with wheels. The Simple Houseware Industrial Grade Garment Rack, 62-Inch has a set of caster wheels with brakes, so you can easily move it from room to room. Once you have the rack where you want it, you can lock the wheels to keep the rack in place.
Look for any extra benefits the garment rack may have to offer. For example, there are models that offer a bottom shelf that allows for storing shoes, hats, purses or any other accessories you need to organize.
- Some garment racks are not adjustable or extendable, so make sure they are adequate to meet your needs as is.
- Check to ensure that you either have the tools required to assemble the garment racks or that they are supplied with the product.
- Some companies sell complementary products that work well alongside the garment rack. If you’re in the need for additional storage, this may be a great option.
- When placing clothing on your garment rack, make sure you disperse the weight evenly. Otherwise, you risk the rack falling over.
- Should your garment rack begin to collect dust, simply dampen a microfiber cloth and give it a quick wipe down.
- Size and weight capacity are the biggest factor in determining the price of a garment rack. Since the Simple Houseware Industrial Grade Garment Rack, 62-Inchis commercial-grade and able to hold as much as 400 lbs., it costs more than other models.