IPINK Piercing Kit, 50-Piece
Last updated date: February 11, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Body Jewelry and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Body Jewelry you should buy.
Editor's Note February 11, 2020:
Checkout The Best Body Jewelry for a detailed review of all the top body jewelry.
With the IPINK Piercing Kit, 50-Piece set, you'll get 50 pieces of jewelry in silver, including circular horseshoe barbells with spikes, basic barbells and curved barbells. You can instead opt for a 72-piece set in rainbow colors if you prefer a pop of color. Each piece of jewelry is made from surgical steel for your own health safety.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the IPINK IPINK Piercing Kit, 50-Piece placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
IPINK Piercing Jewelry Made of Healthy 316l Surgical Stainless Steel,Never Hurt Your Body Skin,Durable And Solid,Absolutely Smooth and Shiny Apperence,Clear Screw Design That Convenient To Wear,Giving You A Better Wearing Experience. There Are 50-100 pack Pierce Body Piercing Lot,Belly Button Ring,Labret Piercing,Tongue Ring,Hoop Nose Ring,Horseshoe Ring,Eyebrow Piercing,Cartilage/Tragus Piercing Earring,Mix Styles Piercing Kit Give You Changeful Outfit. Various Kinds of Piercing Styles,Circular Horseshoe Barbells with Spikes,Curved Barbell with Ball,You Can Use Them To Your Lips,Tongue,Navel,Eyebrows and Noses;Value Pack In Velvet Bag,It is a Good Gift for Your Lover,Family,Friends and Coworkers. AM0083 Why Choose Stainless Steel Jewelry ? Stainless steel requires little or no maintenance to keep it looking new. It does not rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does. Stainless steel jewelry is a great value when compared to jewelry made out of precious metals. Such advantages make it a more popular accessory as one of the strongest of all jewelry metals. It does not oxidize and will be very durable. All makes it a top fashion accessory to complement your wardrobe. AM0082 Perfect size Perfect size choose for you ,and go well with any style at all occasion. It's unisex and suitable for everyone. All in all, wherever you want to wear you can put it on and attend whatever you want to go on any occasions at any time. AM0083-4 AM0083-1 AM0083-2 AM0083-3 Use of high quality stainless steel,Hypoallergenic Great piercing jewelry for reducing the risk of an allergy.Very comfortable set for UNSEX adult. Our items are nicely packed into a IPINK gift bag with our own brand Aroncent, the ideal gift choice for your special one. Due to differences between monitor displays, actual color may vary slightly from image. Includes small pieces that could choke children if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children - adult supervision required.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Body Jewelry
Piercings are no longer just for ears. A little jewelry can give your eyebrow, tongue, navel or other body parts just a little extra pizazz. Whether you’re interested in adding new pieces to your collection or you’re building a new collection from scratch, there are plenty of body jewelry sets that will help.
Body jewelry comes in a variety of forms. Earrings have posts that slide through the hole, with a single ornamental piece at one end. You put a clasp on the back to hold it in place. Body jewelry has a longer post that slides through the hole. One of the most often-seen types of body jewelry is the barbell, which has a ball on either end to protect against losing it. You’ll find curved, circular and straight barbells, each designed to work with different body parts.
When shopping for body jewelry, safety should be a top priority. Look for surgical stainless steel and pay close attention to the type. You’ll find 316L is the most commonly found, along with 316LVM. The “L” in the rating stands for “low carbon,” with “VM” indicating the metal in the jewelry was produced in a vacuum. Although surgical stainless steel is great because it’s durable and doesn’t react with body fluids, it can contain nickel, a common irritant to those who are sensitive to jewelry.
The Body Jewelry Buying Guide
- New piercings are still healing. That first piece of jewelry is essential, so make sure you choose the best surgical stainless steel and regularly wash the area with a saline solution or a fragrance-free soap and water.
- You can buy pieces of body jewelry individually, but you’ll save money by purchasing in sets. This can come in especially useful if you have multiple body piercings. You can buy sets that will include jewelry for your tongue, eyebrow and belly button.
- If you frequently upgrade your piercings, consider a kit that includes needles and clamps. You can also purchase these items separately to have on hand with your jewelry.
- Body jewelry needs storage. You can buy a portable storage box with compartments or a jewelry box to keep at home. Some sets come with that storage box, so consider the extra cost when you’re looking at buying jewelry that doesn’t include it.
- As appealing as the bright colors in some sets seem, you may find yourself wearing jewelry with more neutral tones the majority of the time. A silver piece may be more useful when you’re on vacation, for instance, since it will match every piece of clothing you have in your wardrobe.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide