IPIDIPI Toys Spinning Tornado Wand Sensory Toy For Kids
Last updated date: July 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sensory Toys For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sensory Toy For Kids you should buy.
Update as July 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Sensory Toys For Kids for a detailed review of all the top sensory toys for kids.
This light-up wand creates a mesmerizing rotating light show. The LED lights can illuminate a room. The toy appeals to the visual sensory system, delighting kids and adults.
In our analysis, the IPIDIPI Toys IPIDIPI Toys Spinning Tornado Wand Sensory Toy For Kids placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
STUNNING SPINNING ACTION: A rotating light show that captures the imagination and keeps kids busy for hours. With a press of a button, this 7.5” spinning light-up wand illuminates any room with stunning LEDs. Just pop in 3 x AA batteries (not included) to fuel the action. SOOTHING SENSORY TOY: Looking for sensory toys for children with autism, ADHD, or special needs? The mesmerizing motion of the lights in IPIDIPI light up wands for kids soothes, calms, and delights. Our light-up toys are ASTM and CPC certified for safe, worry-free play. BEAUTIFUL GIFT BOX: Unlike other spinning light-up wands that come in simple polybags, ours is packed in a colorful, beautifully-designed cardboard box for striking presentation. Perfect as a birthday or holiday gift for boys and girls ages 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 years old. CAREFULLY PACKED: Don’t risk your light-up spin toy arriving scratched or broken. Thanks to the sturdy storage box, each of the magic wands reaches you nice and intact. This LED wand also makes a fun distraction toy for kids that parents and doctors will love. BUY RISK-FREE: Keep kiddos gleefully occupied for hours without having anything to lose. We’ve backed our LED rotating toy wand with a 30-day, money-back guarantee. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now to get the fun started with IPIDIPI TOYS completely risk-free!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sensory Toys For Kids
Engaging in sensory play is a great way for kids to relax and focus. Unlike regular toys, sensory toys appeal to specific sensory systems and help children to regulate their senses. Whether it’s a unique texture on their fingers or a specific sound they can repeat over and over again, sensory toys offer a soothing and calming experience.
It’s important to note that there are seven sensory systems, not to be confused with the five senses (though there is some overlap). Also, each sensory system has overlap with others, so it’s best to look for toys that appeal to multiple sensory systems.
Proprioception is the sensory system that is about where our body is in relation to other things. Vestibular is the sense of balance and movement. The tactile sensory system is related to one’s sense of touch and what we can feel on our skin. Vision is about what we can see, while hearing is our auditory sensory system. Smell, as the name suggests, is the olfactory system. Lastly, the taste sensory system is the perception of how liquids, foods and other objects feel and taste in the mouth.
The Sensory Toy For Kids Buying Guide
- When looking for sensory toys for kids, consider the types of activities your child seeks out — and which activities they avoid. This will help you determine what kind of sensory toy they’re most likely to enjoy. For example, does your child love jumping up and down on the furniture and have a difficult time containing their energy, or do they find it difficult to concentrate at daycare because there are too many visual and auditory things happening at once? Knowing which senses the toys can help focus will help you determine what kind of sensory toy your child needs.
- In addition to the seven sensory systems, some also consider interoception an important element to note. This is about understanding how the body is feeling and what it needs. For example, is the body hungry or thirsty? Does it feel tired? Is the body in pain? Toys that enable children to focus on their interoception skills can help kids learn how to identify what their bodies need in the moment.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide