IOPE Super Vital Skin Rejuvenating Korean Cosmetics Set
Last updated date: November 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Korean Cosmetics and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Korean Cosmetic you should buy.
Update as November 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Korean Cosmetics for a detailed review of all the top korean cosmetics.
You’ll get five different products in this set, including a softener, emulsifier, serum, eye cream and face cream. The packaging on the latter three items is small to make them easy to pack up when you hit the road. The formula isn’t sticky and has a mild, pleasant scent.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the IOPE Super Vital Skin Rejuvenating Korean Cosmetics Set placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
IOPE Super Vital line rejuvenates your skin from inside and makes your face look vivid and bright. CAPACITY – IOPE Super Vital Softener – 150ml, IOPE Super Vital Emulsion – 150ml, IOPE Super Vital Serum – 5ml, IOPE Super Vital Eye Cream – 3ml, IOPE Super Vital Cream Rich – 14ml.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Korean Cosmetics
Korean beauty product manufacturers ship their cosmetics all over the world for a reason. Although some of the ingredients can be found in the products you buy close to home, there are some you simply won’t find anywhere else. Known as K-beauty, these products are often proactive in preventing wrinkles and blemishes to keep the skin healthy and nourished throughout your life.
But if you’re looking for Korean cosmetics, it’s important to note the very things that make them unique. After all, if it’s the same product you could buy in your grocery store, you could save money on shipping and simply pick it up on your next shopping trip.
One of the most interesting ingredients found in K-beauty products is snail mucin. Yes, snail slime is a large part of some of the most popular Korean moisturizing creams. You may see the product listed on labels as snail secretion filtrate or even abbreviated as SSF. Although snail mucin hasn’t undergone as many tests as other products, it is believed to repair the skin’s natural barrier, which locks in moisture while keeping environmental irritants away.
Another reason U.S. consumers flock to K-beauty products is that because Korean skin tends to be on the sensitive side, their products are designed with that in mind. If you have sensitive skin, this could be a huge benefit. The Korean cosmetics market is also highly competitive, with brands always operating at peak performance to win customer dollars.
In other countries, consumers blot any hint of oil away, always going for that well-powdered appearance. In Korea, though, dewy skin is prized, and Korean beauty products are designed to lock in moisture without leaving an oily, greasy residue on the skin. Many K-beauty customers like the way Korean creams leave their skin looking and feeling, which is why you may be hearing so much about it.
The Korean Cosmetic Buying Guide
- One downside to Korean cosmetics is that the ingredients list and directions are often written in Korean. If you don’t speak the language, you can sometimes look up the product online and find this information in English. You may also be able to use an online translation service to at least get a rough idea of what the label reads.
- If you’re vegan or simply animal-conscious, keep in mind that some Korean beauty products contain snail mucin. Some companies have found a way to source the snail product responsibly and promise that snails are treated well while in their care, but it’s something to consider while you’re shopping.
- If you have discoloration issues, snail mucin is promoted to help correct those issues, as well as reducing the appearance of scars.
- Look closely at how the product boosts your skin’s natural oil production properties. Some products keep sebum and oil production at a minimum to help boost your skin health.
- As with any new product, test all creams, serums and lotions on a small patch of skin to check for sensitivities before using them on a larger area.
- If you’re buying K-beauty products as a gift, you can find some that come packaged in attractive gift boxes. You can add a bow for gifting or gift wrap it.
- Some Korean cosmetics are sold in small containers, and these can come in handy for packing up to take with you while traveling.
- Cosmetics can have an overpowering scent. Look for products with a low number of artificial ingredients to reduce the risk that you’ll be inhaling heavy perfumes throughout the day.
- Aloe vera is popular for soothing skin after overexposure to the sun. But it has also become popular in recent years for daily moisturizing. You can find aloe vera moisturizers in skincare products in the U.S., so unless it’s included as part of a set, look at any Korean aloe vera products closely to ensure you’re getting something you couldn’t find here.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide