IN’VOLAND Double Layer Zip Up Plus Size Sequin Jacket
Last updated date: November 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Plus Size Sequin Jackets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Plus Size Sequin Jacket you should buy.
Update as November 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Plus Size Sequin Jacket for a detailed review of all the top plus size sequin jackets.
This jaw-dropping plus-size sequin jacket has a lining that's 65% polyester and 35% cotton. It's designed like a fashionable bomber jacket. It features a full-length front zipper, ribbed cuffs and bottom and a low-cut collar.
In our analysis, the IN'VOLAND IN'VOLAND Double Layer Zip Up Plus Size Sequin Jacket placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This plus size sequin jacket combines popular elements of sequin and bomber, suitable for any occasions, such as working/parties/clubs/anniversaries/shopping/dancing/concerts etc.The inner layer is both soft and comfy. The metal zipper works smoothly. The sequins are well sewed and neatly lined on fabric, so it will not hook other things.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Plus Size Sequin Jackets
Shopping for plus size clothing doesn’t have to be a challenge, as long as you know your measurements and how the manufacturer’s sizing works. Brands will have variations in how their clothing fits, but this holds true for all manufacturers.
For plus sizes, most charts start at 0X or 12, which is the same as a regular size large, or 12/14. The next size is 1X or 14/16, comparable to a regular XL or 16/18.
From there, you’ll find that regular size XXL or 20/22 is equal to a plus size 2X or 18/20. From there, the plus sizes are 3X or 22/24, 4X or 26/28 and 5X or 30/32.
You don’t have to worry so much about exact sizing with open jackets, since they allow for more room all around. The style you pick really depends on what looks and feels best; blazers, bomber jackets and cardigans are three good choices. And with the holidays right around the corner, a sequined jacket could be just the thing.
Sequined jackets do not have to be formal like in the old days. Today’s versions can quickly jazz up casual looks, command attention on a dance floor or be worn with gowns. Heavily sequined jackets should have linings to make them more comfortable and to prevent the sequins from scratching any skin you’ve got exposed beneath.
You can find plus-size sequin jackets in colors like black, silver, gold and green, or even versions with multi-colored sequins all over the outside. Sequins also come in different sizes, ranging from tiny to comparatively large. Their size will obviously alter the look.
Blazer sequined jackets have open fronts and more of a structured look, but they can still be worn loose and relaxed. Bombers are sportier, with zippers and cuffs at the sleeves and bottom. You can also find jackets that have sequins decorating them, but are not completely covered with glittering pieces. To make even more of a fashion statement, look for matching sets like tracksuits.
The Plus Size Sequin Jacket Buying Guide
- Sequins will add weight to a garment, so if the jacket is covered with them, it will likely be heavier than other kinds of clothing. If the weight of the jacket is shown in its description, take a look and make sure it won’t weigh you down too much.
- Some people think that sequined clothing adds enough bling to an outfit, and they may not like wearing any jewelry with sequins. This decision is totally up to you, of course. If you feel fine adding on more sparkle, then go for it.
- That being said, you might want to avoid wearing a fully sequined top and pants with your sequined jacket, unless you’re going for a really over-the-top fashion statement.
- Bright shoes and handbags look great with sequined jackets.
- Make sure that a fully sequined jacket is also fully lined before buying it for maximum wearability.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide