Invicta Men’s II 6620 Swiss-Quartz Watch, Silver
Last updated date: October 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Invicta Watches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Invicta Watch you should buy.
Update as November 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Invicta Watches for a detailed review of all the top invicta watches.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Invicta Men's II Swiss-Quartz Watch placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Stainless steel case 45mm diameter x 12.5mm thick; Silver dial; Luminous hands. Japanese quartz movement, VD53 Caliber; Assembled in Japan; SR920SW battery included; Watch weight: 195 grams. Stainless steel band, 195mm L x 22mm W; Band is adjustable by adding/removing links; Fold over push button clasp. Flame Fusion crystal; Push/pull crown; Uni-directional stainless steel bezel; Functional Subdials: 60min, 60sec, 24hr; 100 meter water resistant: Suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports. Not suitable for diving. Includes gift box, instruction manual and 3 year limited manufacturer warranty; Invicta Customer Service can be reached at 1-800-327-7682 or at Invictawatch.com, “Contact”, for questions (re: Additional links, band replacement, band adjustment, warranty questions, etc.)
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Invicta Watches
Take the time to research the proper, warranty-approved maintenance and cleaning process for your high-end timepieces prior to purchasing them. This process will also reveal which features are or aren’t covered, avoiding nasty surprises if one or more of the cosmetic features is damaged. If you don’t feel that you are willing or able to commit to the warranty-approved processes, you may benefit from considering a different watch.
Invicta uses a process called “flame fusion,” or the “Verneuil method” to manufacture their own gemstone-quality crystals. Sapphires are known for their hardness and high scratch-resistance. Invicta uses this process to manufacture sapphire-quality crystals for their watch faceplates, resulting in a scratch-resistant surface.
The drawback to using sapphire glass is that its surface reflectivity is several times higher than simple mineral glass (the kind in your windows). Watch-makers compensate for this by applying a wafer-thin anti-reflective coating resulting in a resilient and entirely unobstructed view of the watch face. You may think that you have scratched your glass, but what you’ve likely done is scratched the anti-reflective coating. A quick visit to a professional can strip and restore that coating at a much lower cost than replacing the glass or the entire watch.
The Invicta Watch Buying Guide
- Be aware of the difference between a watch piece being made of a material as opposed to that piece being plated with a material. This is particularly important if you have allergies to any metals.
- Jewelry plating is applied by a process that encourages a very thin layer of it to adhere and bond to the base material. In this way, a steel watch can be plated in gold, silver or nickel.
- This also means that continuously wearing that jewelry can rub off the plating through day-to-day wear and tear. Occasional use and proper care can extend the lifespan of your watch’s finish.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide