Into The AM Neck Gaiter & Face Cover
Last updated date: October 7, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Neck Gaiters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Neck Gaiter you should buy.
Update as August 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Neck Gaiter for a detailed review of all the top neck gaiters.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the Into The AM Neck Gaiter & Face Cover placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. One Size Fits Most; face mask bandanas feature a lightweight and breathable 4 way stretch fabric that fits men, women, and kids; Our face covers have raw edges to maximize the stretch and sure not to scratch you; Fold it to create 2 layers for added protection and more snug fit. Multi Functional Design; Over 12 ways to wear it; face mask, face cover, neck gaiter, gator mask, headband, wristband, scarf face mask, balaclava, face covering, seamless mask, fishing mask, dust mask, bandana, mouth cover, and more. Lightweight and Breathable; The cloth face mask's moisture wicking fabric transfers sweat away from your body, cooling you down; The quick dry fabric technology lets your mask bandana dry in minutes; Our soft and breathable face mask can be worn comfortably for hours. The Perfect Accessory; These neck gaiter masks offer full protection for dusty music festivals, fishing, riding, hiking, biking, motorcycling, snowboarding, skiing, camping, running, paintball, traveling, yoga, exercising, yard work, riding as they protect against UV, Dust, Sand, and Wind. Stay Covered; Our cooling bandana masks offer full coverage protection for women, men, and kids against UV, Dust, Sand, and Wind; Our reusable facemask covers will shield you from dust, wind, and harmful UV sun rays; Stay covered in style with our original designs.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Neck Gaiters
A neck gaiter, which is sometimes called a Buff or neck warmer, is a small clothing accessory that is worn around the neck and can be pulled up over the face. In short, it’s a tube: It consists of a piece of fabric that is sewn together at the ends to form a closed loop. You put it on by slipping your head through the hole, and pulling the fabric down to where your neck meets your shoulders. You can keep the neck gaiter around your neck like a scarf, pull the top of the fabric over your face so that it covers your mouth and nose or bunch it into a headband to cover your ears.
Neck gaiters can be worn in either cold or warm weather. Cold-weather neck gaiters are typically made out of a thick material like fleece, wool or knit fabric. They help keep your neck, face and ears warm and protected from the harsh weather. Often, neck gaiters are worn by skiers, snowboarders and cyclists in cool weather. People who work outdoors in the cold and wind also use neck gaiters to protect their neck and face.
Warm-weather neck gaiters are made out of a lightweight fabric that can wick away moisture or soak up sweat. These are handy for protecting your neck, face and hair from wind, sand, sun, insects and dust. Often, cyclists, hikers, runners, campers and fishers wear neck gaiters. If you want to keep yourself cool, you can also soak your neck gaiter in cool water before putting it on.
The Neck Gaiter Buying Guide
- When you’re shopping for a neck gaiter, consider whether you will be primarily wearing it in warm or cold weather. This will help you figure out the right kind of material to get for your needs. Regardless of weather you need a thick or lightweight fabric, opt for one that includes some kind of stretch. This helps you put on the neck gaiter over your head easily, and ensures you can pull it up over your face to cover your mouth and nose.
- Consider the circumference of the neck gaiter and if it’s right for your face and neck. Anything that’s too big will slide off, which can be frustrating if you want to keep your mouth and nose covered.
- Opt for a neck gaiter that wicks away moisture. This will help keep you comfortable both i warm and cool weather.
- While it’s a functional clothing accessory, you can still make a fashion statement with a neck gaiter. They are available in many different colors, patterns and prints, so you can find one that works with your wardrobe.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide