Intex Pineapple Mat Cute Pool Float
Last updated date: September 5, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cute Pool Floats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cute Pool Float you should buy.
Update as September 13, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cute Pool Floats for a detailed review of all the top cute pool floats.
In our analysis, the Intex Intex Pineapple Mat Cute Pool Float placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FUN IN THE POOL: Enjoy lounging at the pool with Intex Pineapple Pool Mat. Lounging will feel refreshing and relaxing with this float. It has a sweet refreshing addition to your pool this summer. REFRESHING PINEAPPLE DESIGN: Suit yourself with our Intex Pineapple Inflatable Mat. This has a fun pineapple design that is pleasant to the eyes even in a hot summer pool fun activity. INFLATABLE MAT DIMENSION: It has an approximate dimension of 85in x 49in when inflated. INCLUSIONS: This includes repair patch for convenience and fast repairs if punctured. HIGH GRADE QUALITY: Our Pineapple Inflatable Mat is suitable and best for adults. Made of high quality 12GA vinyl to ensure long day fun on summer outings.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cute Pool Floats
Can you think of anything more relaxing then riding on a cute pool float in the cool water, with the warm sun on your skin? Whether you have a drink or a book in your hands, it’s one of the best ways to let it all go while you rest and recharge. Plus, it’s also a great way to have a leisurely snooze – just throw on your shades and lie back.
However, while any old pool floatie might do, the experience is even more enjoyable when you’re riding on a floatie that look great, matches your personality and captures others’ attention. For example, while a plain white floatie will work just as well, a bright pink unicorn just screams more fun.
Did you know there are lots of different types of cute pool floats for you to choose from? A popular choice are inflatable ride-ons and lie-ons. As the names suggest, these pool floaties are inflated with air, and are large enough for you to lie horizontally on them or sit on them. They are light, easy to maneuver and more convenient to store than other options as they can be deflated at the end of a pool season and tucked away in a shed or garage. Some inflatables are large enough to accommodate several adults, while others are small enough for babies and children.
Another option is the pool noodle which is made from a foam material. These are cylindrical and long in shape, much like their namesake. The beauty of pool noodles is that they are highly flexible. You can tie them into a pretzel or knot shape and hold on to them while in the water to help you float. You can also sit on them like a swing and float in the pool. There are several ways to use a pool noodle while you’re having fun in the water.
Surfboard-style pool floats are a good option if you have a lot of storage space. While they don’t deflate, some do have inflatable sections, such as inflatable fins for balance. These floaties offer stability and sophistication.
The Cute Pool Float Buying Guide
- When it comes to materials for cute pool floats, you have two main options: vinyl or foam. Vinyl is more malleable as compared to foam, so you will find floats made out of this material in every shape and style. Keep in mind that vinyl floats require an air pump to inflate. Foam floats, on the other hand, don’t need to be inflated. This material is limited in shape, so it is typically found in cylinders or tubes when it comes to pool floaties.
- If you have an inflatable pool float, it’s important to have a patch repair kit handy. You never know when you will sprout a leak, as even high quality vinyl can be punctured by something sharp like the back of an earring. When using the repair kit, be sure to follow instructions correctly so that you don’t cause any further damage to the floatie.
- If you’re looking for an air pump, you’ve got two options: manual or electric. Manual pumps will require quite a bit of energy, so you may want to have a friend help you if you’re working on a big inflatable float. Electric air pumps are more costly, but they work quicker and more effectively than their manual counterparts.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide