Interbuild Acacia Hardwood Deck & Patio Flooring
Last updated date: November 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Patio Flooring and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Patio Flooring you should buy.
Update as September 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Patio Flooring for a detailed review of all the top patio flooring.
This flooring is made from acacia hardwood that has natural oils like teak to hold up against years of wear and weather exposure. The flooring is oiled with the company's own hardwax oil, which is eco-friendly and food safe, and you can purchase it separately for touchups as needed. In addition to covering patios, this flooring can also be used as a shower mat or doormat.
In our analysis, the Interbuild Interbuild Acacia Hardwood Deck & Patio Flooring placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made of plantation grown acacia hardwood having inherent oils similar to teak, giving it many, many years of weather resisting properties even if not oiled. Factory oiled in a Golden Teak finish with our own eco-friendly and food safe ZERO % VOC Hardwax oil.this deck tiles can be used as shower mat or door mat like the third picture shows. Unique filigree design and proven construction with 20 slats per tile and with click / interlocking function. Can be easily disassembled and clicked back again. The height is just 5/8′ so fits easy under any terrace door. To get that cozy and warm feeling outdoors, our tiles are a must on every balcony, terrace, pool deck or patio. More than 10.000.000 pcs sold! The furniture shown on pictures here with our tiles are our own unique designs as well and should be available on this site too. Warranty: We uniquely provide a 5 year warranty on our tiles, also on the plastic nets, which are made of PPCO2, the same material used for bumpers for cars , among other things. Maintenance: The tiles comes factory pre oiled and can be used immediately outdoors. Should you leave them outdoors over winter, we suggest you clean them before snowfall, let them dry in sunshine and then give them a coat of a good wood oil. Same in the spring, cleaning and oiling will make them look like new and you can enjoy them with that fresh look for many years to come. Should water smudge on the surface rather than staying on top as droplets, oil the tiles again. The Story: We long ago were producing mega quantities of a bathroom shelf in Acacia for IKEA and got a lot of short wood pieces as waste. We then thought of using that waste for a deck tile and this design was born. It took not long until we did not have enough waste and new material had to be used for the production. IKEA bought them from us at the time under the name SKOGHALL deck tiles. We delivered them to IKEA all over the World and should you have those, these tiles will click together.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Patio Flooring
One of the biggest differences between decks and patios is the ground you stand on. While decks traditionally feature wood, patios are generally built on some form of concrete.
But there are other options. With patio flooring tiles, you can turn your patio into a comfortable, attractive outdoor living space. Often these are built for easy installation, meaning you can do the work without the use of tools or professional technicians.
Although wood is the go-to look for patio flooring, it’s important to take a close look at the type of material you’re getting. It needs to be something that can withstand various weather conditions, from rain to hail to sleet to snow. Plastic that looks like wood can also be built to last without taking away from the look you’re going for.
Another thing to consider is the location of your patio. If you’re installing flooring near a pool, for instance, you’ll want to make sure it has anti-slip features built in. This is especially important with plastics, which can be slippery if not built specifically to provide friction. If your patio gets direct sunlight, you may want to consider traditional wood over plastic since plastic can retain heat.
The Patio Flooring Buying Guide
- Patio flooring is often sold as tiles that can be placed as needed. You’ll be given a dimension for the set you’re buying, but you can also put multiple sets together to cover a larger area.
- Some flooring tiles can be used either indoors or outdoors. This type of flooring may also work great as a floormat or shower mat.
- Weather resistance can depend on the material, but some are also coated in a finish that provides extra durability.
- If you’re buying plastic tiles, make sure they’re built for proper water drain-off so that mildew doesn’t become a problem.
- Occasionally you’ll need to spray off your patio. Make sure you purchase flooring that can be easily cleaned using water and maybe a little soap.
- Check the installation process carefully for any wood flooring you choose. Some might need hardware, while many others simply lock together.
- If your patio gets direct sunlight for any part of the day, there are a couple of considerations. One is fading. You’ll want flooring that can hold up under harmful UV rays. Another is how the material retains heat. This is especially important if you have pets or young children who might want to walk across it barefoot.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide