Inspiration Play Double Ditto Board Game
Last updated date: May 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Board Games For Kids 10 And Up and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Board Game For Kids 10 And Up you should buy.
Update as May 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Board Games For Kids 10 And Up for a detailed review of all the top board games for kids 10 and up.
If you're a quick thinker, you won't have any trouble excelling at this board game for kids 10 and up. The game takes just a few minutes to learn, yet provides hours for fun for the entire family. Players pick and read a card out loud and then write down two answers they think the other players in the group may answer. Answers tend to result in bouts of laughter, making the game one you're likely to play again and again.
In our analysis, the Inspiration Play Inspiration Play Double Ditto Board Game placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
AWARD WINNING AND AMAZON BEST-SELLER: Creative Child Magazine "Game of the Year" award in 2016! Ran out of stock earlier this year but BACK IN STOCK now! Double Ditto is a FUN family game, perfect for both kids and adults. Makes the perfect family gift. Add to your gift list now! SIMPLE AND HILARIOUS FUN: Pick a card, read it out loud, and then quickly write down 2 answers you think other players will also write. Laugh or cry as you discover whether you were able to match any answers with other players. Find out whose mind is in sync with yours. It may not be who you expect! Easy to learn--begin playing right away. Answers can be as creative as player's desire, making this game customizable for any gathering of family, friends, co-workers, and more. PERFECT PARTY GAME: for family night, birthday parties, holiday gatherings, vacations, etc. Multi-generational fun for kids, teens, and adults. Great for large or small groups. Fast-paced, continuous play. Answer topic cards such as: "Foods That are Slimy," "Things Found in a Glovebox" and "Hobbies for Rich People." +++Double Ditto EXPANSION PACK is finally here! Look for it on amazon. Rated one of the best family games for family game night. INCLUDES: 400 category cards, a 15-second timer, score sheets, and instruction card. Ages: 10+; Players: 4 - 10 or more; Play Time: 25 minutes. (**8 and 9-year-olds with strong reading and writing skills may also enjoy playing, and younger players may "team up" with an adult.) Double Ditto is a popular board game for kids, families, teens and adults.) EVERYONE LOVES IT: Check out our reviews and see how much fun you can have playing Double Ditto! One of the top family board games and party games on the market today! Perfect for kids ages 8-12, 12 and up, makes a popular kids gift! Also great for teens, preteens, aunts, uncles, grandmothers and more. Bring it to your next family gathering!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Board Games For Kids 10 And Up
Board games are an excellent activity for kids 10 and up. They help kids to focus on their strategic skills as well as work on their verbal communication. Plus, board games bring out everyone’s competitive side and add a playful energy to the activity. When selecting board games for kids 10 and up, consider the developmental milestones of the players involved. How old is each of the players and what level of understanding do they have when it comes to game strategy and rules.
Another important factor is playing time. Younger children have a shorter attention span than older kids, so they may not want to play games that can last several hours. Some board games for kids 10 and up last around 30 minutes while others can last over two hours. Be sure to think about whether the players will enjoy a collaborative game or a competitive game. Some kids prefer to work together as a group and all try and win against the game, while those with a major competitive streak like to beat the other players.
The Board Game For Kids 10 And Up Buying Guide
- The best way to pick a board game for kids 10 and up is to focus on their interests. For example, if your kids are into Disney, a board game that explores a Disney movie or a certain set of characters will hold their interest. Consider focusing on characters other than the main hero and heroine in Disney movies, such as the villains. If kids are into comedy and being silly, then a board game or card game that is meant to make everyone laugh will be a hit on game night. For those who are more serious and like long-term strategy, opt for a game that encourages planning, focus and thinking several moves ahead.
- Be sure to think about whether the board game can be played with friends and family of multiple ages or whether it’s designed for one age group. Being able to enjoy the game with older or younger people provides more flexibility.
- Consider how many pieces the board game has and how convenient it is to clean and store. Some board games come with lots of small pieces, which can be hazardous for homes with young children.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide