Inofia Memory Foam Tri-Fold Non-Slip Folding Mattress
Last updated date: August 10, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Folding Mattresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Folding Mattress you should buy.
This folding mattress features a super soft bamboo cover. It contains 1.5 inches of memory foam over a 4.5-inch layer of supportive foam. The bottom is anti-slip so it won’t slide around. In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Inofia Inofia Memory Foam Tri-Fold Folding Mattress placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Folding Mattress for a detailed review of all the top folding mattresses.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
6 INCH FULL TRI-FOLD MATTRESS: The foam camping mattress is equipped with removable ultra-soft bamboo cover with anti-slip bottom, machine washable for easy care. Inofia full tri-fold mattress in flat position measures 73in x 52in x 6in, when folded it measures 52in x 25in x 18in.. TRANSPORTABLE MATTRESS: Inofia Memory Foam Tri-fold Mattress allows you to get a comfortable night's sleep wherever you go. Simply unfold the memory foam bed on the floor in any room for a comfortable night's sleep. This folding mattress is thick, soft, plush, breathable and quick to assemble. TEMPORARY SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION: Inofia mattress is the ideal solution to temporary sleeping accommodation, perfect for unexpected sleepover guests or family reunions, when you go camping or traveling, or having a child going off to live in a dorm room. HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Inofia 6inch tri-fold mattress is constructed of 1.5 inch memory foam over a 4.5 inch supportive foam base for a better night sleep experience. The foldable mattress uses CertiPUR-US Certified memory foam that is free of all toxins and chemicals, and the foam mattress is made from thick and durable materials for long lasting comfort.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Folding Mattresses
A folding mattress is a cost-effective and portable sleep surface that comes in handy whenever you have extra guests or are traveling. They typically have either two folds (also called a bi-fold mattress) or three folds (known as a tri-fold mattress). The number of folds affects how small you can fold the mattress, which is useful for traveling and storage. A folding mattress works well in small spaces because they are fairly thin, with the average measuring between four and six inches high. This way, they are easy to tuck into small spaces when you don’t need them.
Folding mattresses are usually made out of polyfoam or memory foam. Polyfoam is similar to a regular mattress, and is extremely comfortable and durable. Memory foam is an option that offers pressure-point relief and a good night’s sleep. It also has some polyfoam in it but the top layer is usually made of memory foam.
If you often have overnight guests and don’t have room for a guest bed, a folding mattress is useful to have. It’s small enough to fit almost anywhere, such as on the living room floor. This is also a good choice for kids’ sleepovers. You can send them with a folding mattress and a sleeping bag to their friends’ house so they have a comfortable night’s sleep. Plus, many foldable mattress covers are washable, so it’s not a problem if anyone has an accident or spill.
For those who enjoy the great outdoors, a folding mattress provides the extra padding you need to have a restful sleep in your tent. Folding mattresses can compress enough to fit in the trunk of your car or in a large backpack. This way, you don’t have to worry about sleeping on the uneven and hard ground.
DWYM Fun Fact
Keeping your folding mattress clean is important, especially if it’s used by multiple people or taken outdoors. Check to see whether your folding mattress has a removable cover. These can usually be washed in the washing machine. If not, you’ll need to spot clean the mattress. Keep in mind that you cannot put a foam mattress in the washing machine because it will tear.
Begin by vacuuming both sides of the folding mattress well. Then you can deodorize the mattress by mixing one part laundry detergent with two parts warm water in a spray bottle, and gently spraying the surface of the mattress. Do not spray enough to soak the surface. Getting too much moisture on the foam can damage its structure.
The Folding Mattress Buying Guide
- When you’re shopping for a folding mattress, consider how you will mostly be using it. For example, will this be primarily for overnight guests or will you be taking it outdoors camping? Is this for your kids to take to sleepovers, or just an extra bed in case you need it? This will help you decide what kind of mattress is best for your needs.
- Check to see what kind of protective cover the folding mattress has, and whether it can be removed and cleaned in the washing machine. Some folding mattress covers cannot be removed. If your mattress is mostly for outdoor use, look for one that is waterproof.
- Many folding mattresses have a non-slip padding on the bottom. This is great for making sure your mattress stays put while in use. Some can shift around, particularly on hardwood floor or tile without the non-slip padding.
- Consider how much storage space you have for the mattress. Keep in mind that tri-fold mattresses typically make a smaller but wider package once folded, as compared to bi-fold mattresses, because the have an extra folded layer. Most folding mattresses are between three and eight inches thick.
- Did you know that folding mattresses come in different sizes, just like regular mattresses? You can find ones in king, queen, double and twin sizes, in addition to other custom ones. Decide what’s best for your needs and storage space.
- If you’re planning on taking your folding mattress with you on any travels, take a look at the weight. A heavy and bulky mattress will be difficult to carry. Many folding mattresses weigh between 10 and 15 pounds, but you can also find some that weigh up to 30 pounds.