Inofia Breathable Innerspring Twin Hybrid Mattress
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Twin Hybrid Mattresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Twin Hybrid Mattress you should buy.
Editor's Note September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Twin Hybrid Mattress for a detailed review of all the top twin hybrid mattresses.
Available in 10-inch and 12-inch versions, this twin hybrid mattress focuses on offering a cool sleeping experience. It offers a medium level of firmness and features seven zones to support your body.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Inofia Inofia Breathable Innerspring Twin Hybrid Mattress placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Warning: Be cautious and keep enough distance when opening the mattress from the plastic, as it may smack people. Body Conforming & Pressure Reliving--The 7 zoned individual encased coils are positioned at the core of the mattress. On top, multi-layers of CertiPUR-US certified comfort foam are laid in place. This hybrid mattress has a certain amount of spring while also conforming to the body for targeted pressure relief, offering a balanced sleep experience for many individuals. Breathable Mattress to Sleep On--The cool cover is made of dual-layered soft knitted fabrics which is super breathable, it can help release moisture and regulate sleeping climate. Airy mesh on side promotes heat dissipation and independently encased coils beneath enhances airflow, which makes the sleeping environment cool and comfortable.You can get rid of HOT on this bed mattress. Stronger Edge Support-- This twin size mattress has certain advantages over traditional innerspring mattress, such as better motion isolation, less noise, and longer lifespans on average. The edge support of this mattress has been strengthened, sleepers will not roll off or be ejected from the mattress. Cool Bed in a box---Inofia mattress twin is shipped rolled, compressed, vacuum-sealed in an easy-to-handle box. Twin mattress dimensions: 75’’L x 39’’W x 12’’H. Shipping Dimensions: 44.1’’L x 11.8’’W x 11.8’’H(There might be some inflation during shipping). It fits all frames, box springs, wood foundation, etc. even on the floor directly. Warranty & Guaranty---Sleeping preferences vary from person to person, and it takes time to decide if a new mattress is right for you, so each Inofia mattress comes with a 101 hassle-free Night Sleep Trial. Besides, our warranty covers all manufacturing defects: sagging, dips, waves, bumps, and decompression issues. Any question is welcome!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Twin Hybrid Mattresses
If you’re looking for a twin mattress that can offer a combination of support and bounce, a hybrid mattress can provide a good balance for comfortable sleeping. Unlike regular spring or foam mattresses, hybrid mattresses usually feature several layers of foam on top of innersprings, which are often individually wrapped. The result gives you more of a luxury level of comfort.
The composition of hybrid mattresses means that you usually get a plusher top cover followed by several foam layers that offer customized pressure support and breathability. Some hybrid options come with a cooling gel layer that will keep sleepers dry and cool on hot nights. The last layers include the springs and a base layer of foam.
When shopping for a twin hybrid mattress, you’ll usually see they come in a variety of thicknesses, often from 8 to 13 inches. Generally, you can expect the thickest hybrid mattresses to offer the most softness as they contain more comfort layers, while thin mattresses with a low profile offer a firmer feel. However, you’ll want to check the diagram of the layers to see the exact makeup.
Overall, you can find these mattresses in plush, medium and medium-firm options. You’ll want to consider your body’s support needs and sleeping position in choosing the right option. For example, you may prefer a medium-firm option if you need a lot of back support, while side sleepers may like the plush option.
Some makers of hybrid mattresses offer features like hypoallergenic materials to avoid the foam smell that can impact some sensitive sleepers. Others infuse the mattresses with things like aloe or charcoal to help get rid of any odors from the materials.
Many hybrid twin mattresses you buy online come conveniently in a rolled bag or a box for easy shipping and moving around your house. You can simply open it up in your bedroom, place the mattress on your bed and watch it expand to its full size before your eyes.
The Twin Hybrid Mattress Buying Guide
- If you purchase a hybrid bed in a box, give yourself plenty of space to remove the mattress as it will take up much more room than the packaging may portray. Usually, you’ll keep the mattress in the plastic cover until you place it on your bed’s frame or base. You’ll then cut open the plastic and allow the mattress to expand. Check your manufacturer’s instructions in case they use any special packaging or have warnings.
- Don’t worry if your hybrid twin mattress seems too flat once you have it set up on your bed. While the foam layers start to expand quickly, it can take up to 24 hours to reach the full size. So, you may consider sleeping elsewhere until your bed is fully ready.
- Keep in mind that hybrid mattresses of the same thickness can have very different compositions. For example, one 8-inch mattress might just have a couple very thin foam layers followed by the innersprings, while another may feature more foam layers with a plusher feel. So, it helps to research a few options and compare the diagrams shown on the product listings for the right fit.
- If you get sweaty when you sleep, aim for a twin hybrid mattress with cooling gel or breathable top layers. You’ll also want to pay attention to the cover since some offer moisture-wicking features with mesh. You can also find latex hybrid mattresses that can offer a cooler sleeping experience.
- Some manufacturers let customers try out the mattress for a while to make sure it feels comfortable. So, if you feel unsure about a specific mattress, find out if the product offers this helpful option.
- If you want to keep your hybrid mattress for a long time, know that a thicker one can be more durable.
- Rather than using a box spring to support your hybrid mattress, a foundation base tends to work better, and you may be able to use the mattress directly on the floor if necessary. However, you’ll always want to follow the instructions the manufacturer provides.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide