Innosinpo 1080P 3-Inch LCD Screen Dashboard Car Camera
Last updated date: November 5, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Car Cameras and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Car Camera you should buy.
Editor's Note March 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Car Camera for a detailed review of all the top car cameras.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Innosinpo Innosinpo 1080P 3-Inch LCD Screen Dashboard Car Camera placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
3 INCH LARGE LCD SCREEN CAR RECORDER - Combined with 1080P Full HD and 12MP resolution, and 3” large LCD Screen deliver clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high speed driving. It can provide insurance claims to prevent disputes. Super large screen shows the realtime image, helps you clearly see every details when playing back and brings better visual experience. 170° SUPER WIDE-ANGLE CAR CAMERA - 170°wide angle lens allow a larger viewing angle to be recorded. Ultra-wide field of view reduces the blind spots and captures more details, to reserve the real scene. BUILT-IN G-SENSOR CAR DASH CAMER - With built-in G-sensor, our new version dashboard cam can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording. Accident scene can be truly restored. SUPER NIGHT VISION AND WDR TECHNOLOGY - The combination of F1.8 large aperture, WDR, HDR ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, making it easy to obtain sharp, color-accurate images. Car license plates can be easily seen in low light condition. The safety of driving at night will be improved a lot. IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS AND EASY TO USE - Loop Recording, Motion Detection, on/off audio, license plate stamp, time stamp, auto power off, screen saver, burst photo. satisfy your need for daily driving. Simple installation and operation, no need to worry even for a first time user. Super convenient and it's an indemnification for all families.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Car Cameras
There are several reasons someone might want to invest in a car camera. Often, these cameras are able to capture video evidence in the event of a crash or parking incident while providing better rearview vision. Other important features are added to some cameras, making them more functional and appealing.
If you’re in the market for a car camera, you’ll need to decide whether you simply want the unit to replace your rearview mirror or if you want it to have both front and rear view capabilities. There are even dual car cameras out there that provide a view of the car’s inner cabin. This is handy if you have small children in the back that you need to keep an eye on.
Look for a car camera that produces crystal-clear images at a distance. These cameras need to support at least 1080p video recording in order to be able to identify license plate numbers and street signs. Grainy videos and videos that skip aren’t worth it.
Check the car camera for infrared technology. This technology allows you to use the camera at night.
Consider opting for a car camera that comes with a GPS function. Uber, Lyft and taxi drivers will find this feature invaluable. When engaged, the GPS will record your speed and location data and display it on your dash cam.
Review the car camera’s features to make sure they meet your needs. A few common features include loop recording, emergency recording, time-lapse, 24-hour parking monitoring and even parking assist. There are also cameras with large LCD screens and 170-degree viewing angles.
Look for any extras that may set one car camera apart from another. For example, there are car cameras that connect to an app on your phone and allow you to share videos and images on social media, as well as cameras that respond to voice commands so you can use them hands-free.
The Car Camera Buying Guide
- Review all of the parts included with your car camera to make sure you received everything you need to set it up. For example, if the unit comes with front and rear camera capabilities, you should have a dashcam, backup camera with screws and adhesive tape, a car charger, a cable for the rear camera, straps for installing the front camera and a user manual.
- Some car cameras come with a battery, but the battery is meant only for emergency recording. You’ll want to use the included car charger to power the camera.
- It’s important to keep your car camera clean in order to have the best view. When the camera becomes dirty, use water on a cloth or a non-abrasive cleaner to wipe down the unit. You can also use this to clean your car’s camera lenses.
- If your car camera is blurry and you’ve successfully cleaned it, the problem may be with the wiring. Check to see whether any of the wires are split or have become disconnected. Once you fix the wires, the cameras will begin working properly again.
- Check to see if an SD card is included, and if not, which model SD card the manufacturer recommends pairing with the car camera.
- Some car cameras allow you to set a beeping sound to go off any time the camera is turned on or off. That way you know it has been successfully engaged or disengaged.
- A number of features help determine the price of a car camera, including size. The AUKEY 170-Degree Wide-Angle Lens Car Camera and the CHORTAU 3-Inch Dashboard Car Camera are both compact and budget-friendly. You’ll pay more for the VanTop H612T 12-Inch 4K Mirror Car Camera and the VAVA 2-Inch LCD Display Dual Dash Care Camera, as they are both loaded with extra features and offer high-definition resolution.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide