Ineffable Care Vented Detangling Hair Brush
Last updated date: June 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Detangling Flex Brushes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Detangling Flex Brush you should buy.
Editor's Note June 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Detangling Flex Brush for a detailed review of all the top detangling flex brushes.
Made with natural boar bristles, this brush is able to release tangles while stimulating the scalp's natural oil production.The brush has vents to increase air flow, which decreases drying time when you use it on wet hair. Not only is the brush unisex, but it also works well with all hair types.
In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the Ineffable Care Ineffable Care Vented Detangling Hair Brush placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NATURAL, BEAUTIFUL, YOU. Boar Bristle Hair Brush set USAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Start with dry hair - Brushing wet hair can cause breakage and doesn't distribute the oils well. Detangle hair first - Gently de-tangle your hair using the wide tooth plastic bristles. Brush from root to tip - Start at the root of the hair and work all the way down to the tip. This distributes the oil and creates a shiny & bouncy look. Brush in sections - First, start by brushing the back of the hair by bending over, then stand up and brush the hairline and split hair into sections, brushing each section. What is Special About Ineffable Care's Hair Brush? Boar Bristle Hair Brush set BOAR BRISTLES - promote healthy hair through stimulation of natural oils from the scalp. VENTED HAIR RBUSH - this boar bristle hair brush is vented for faster drying with a blow dryer. DETANGLING - added nylon bristles help detangle thick hair and massage the scalp. With a mixture of natural boar bristles & nylon pins, this brush works as a perfect hair detangler while spreading oils from the root to the tip of your hair. CURVED & OVERSIZED HEAD - this curved hair brush has an extra large head with a curved shape that functions with all hair types by allowing optimum contact points and angles with the scalp while promoting natural hair oil stimulation. For all hair types Boar Bristle Hair Brush set These brushes are perfect for any hair type and can be used by men & women regardless the hair style. Fine hair can take advantage of the boar bristles stimulating natural scalp oils for healthier hair, while thicker hair will enjoy the detangling features of this hair brush. Long, short, curly or tangled hair....anyone can benefit from this set of high quality crafed hair brushes. Flexible & vented The brushes are made from flexible plastic material which allows them to better adjust and fit perfectly to any scalp. In addition, the vented design of the brush allows faster drying with a blow dryer. Natural boar bristles The brushes are made out of natural boar bristles meixed with plastic pins. Boar bristles are super effective for promoting healthy hair through stimulation of natural oils from the scalp. At the same time, the plastic pins help combing the hair and allowing the boar bristles to get through your tangled hair. The result is a super effective brush that detangles your hair and promotes it's health by distributing natural scalp oils at the same time! Makes a great gift ! This set of hair brushes makes a perfect gift for anyone wishing to improve the quality and health of their hair. Whether you give it for a birthday, Mother’s Day, anniversary or other special occasion, Ineffable Care gives your recipient the gift of glowing and shiny hair!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Detangling Flex Brushes
It’s common for individuals with curly, thick or long hair to encounter knots on a regular basis. Simply trying to tackle these tangles with a traditional hairbrush isn’t ideal, as this type of brush will pull on the hair strands, causing unnecessary pain. Instead, it’s best to opt for a detangling flex brush, which is specifically designed to be gentle on hair while quickly and easily removing knots.
Look for a detangling flex brush that can be used with both wet and dry hair. Some of these brushes are even approved for use in the shower. This feature is important, as most individuals brush their wet hair as they blow dry it. Of course, if you are going to use your brush with a hairdryer or straightener, you need to make sure it is heat resistant to temperatures as high as 248 degrees Fahrenheit.
Examine the brush’s bristles next. There are models with nylon bristles that have been infused with as many as 17 vitamins and minerals. These nutrients not only work to detoxify your hair but also to remove static. Another option is to go with a detangling flex brush that has natural boar hair bristles that stimulate the scalp’s natural oil production.
Check the detangling flex brush’s handle next. An ergonomic design is the most comfortable to hold. A rubber non-slip grip is also important, especially if you plan on using the brush while you’re in the shower or your hands are wet.
Review any extras the brush may have to offer. There are detangling brushes with vents that reduce drying time, as well as brushes with magnetic bottoms that allow you to hang them from a metal rod. Other brushes are equipped with bristles that have round massaging balls on top. These balls increase the circulation around your hair follicles to stimulate hair growth. Some brushes even have a curved head to match the contours of your scalp.
The Detangling Flex Brush Buying Guide
- If you take the time to care for your detangling flex hair brush, it can last about three years. After each use, remove any hair that has collected in the bristles. If you can’t get the hair up with your fingers, try a comb. To clean the brush, simply swirl it around in a sink that has been filled with warm water a small squirt of shampoo. Rinse the brush clean and air dry.
- Individuals who have thick, curly or long hair that tangles easily may wish to spray their hair with a detangling spray before using their brush. The spray works to coat the hair shafts so that they separate more easily when brushing. There are also hair oils on the market that do the same thing if you’d rather go that route.
- When detangling your hair, it helps to separate the hair into sections. The smaller the sections, the easier it will be to remove the tangles. Work on one section at a time until your entire head is free from knots.
- Construction, the type of bristles used and extra features all play a role in the price of a detangling hairbrush. The IBEET Flex Vented Detangling Hair Brush is among the most affordable, while the Osensia Detangling Flexi Brush and the HSI Professional EZ Flow Vented Detangling Brush are more moderately priced. You’ll pay the most for the Ineffable Care Vented Detangling Hair Brush, which uses natural boar hair bristles and has a magnetic bottom.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide