IMPRESA Hypoallergenic Nontoxic Stress Relief Balls, 3-Pack
Last updated date: June 8, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stress Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stress Toy you should buy.
Kids will love these stress toys, which come in bright blue, red and yellow. The balls are hypoallergenic and won't irritate sensitive skin. Parents will love that this toy is highly tear-resistant, as it is designed to last and provide relief from stress for a long time to come. In our analysis of 38 expert reviews, the IMPRESA IMPRESA Hypoallergenic Nontoxic Stress Relief Balls, 3-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stress Toy for a detailed review of all the top stress toys.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Whether in search of stress relief toys / relievers or a new fidget toy, our squishy balls are perfect. Smoosh, squeeze, stretch, pull, toss, bounce - they will immediately return to their original shape. Simple squishy stress ball stress relief! COMPLETELY FREE OF ANY HARMFUL ADDITIVES. Made with 100% high-quality thermoplastic rubber, they are hypoallergenic, nontoxic, and free of BPAs, phthalates and latex. Our stress relief balls are strong, durable and safe - great stress balls for kids and adults. Makes for a great gift! SO MANY USES. Perfect for the classroom, home or office, they're great for teachers, students and anyone else. A great alternative to mesh, bead and other squishes balls. Each ball is 2.25" in diameter. 3-pack stress balls incl.1 blue, 1 red, 1 yellow. PERFECT FOR CHILDREN OF ALL NEEDS. Squishy stress ball relief is useful for all children and adults, but especially those with ADD/ADHD, OCD, autism, or high anxiety levels. These toys help promote a sense of calm, reduce stress / anxiety and can increase focus / attention. SUPER TEAR-RESISTANT. Unlike many other stress relief balls, these are highly tear-resistant and WILL NOT break open. By using unique production methods, we have created a pliable, stretchable, 100% TPR ball that is a great alternative to other stress relief balls.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stress Toys
According to the National Health Interview Survey, approximately 75% of people feel stressed about something at least every two weeks. Since it is well known that stress wreaks havoc on our bodies, it is important to do what we can to reduce our stress levels. One simple solution is to begin using stress toys on a regular basis. There are stress toys for both children and adults, so you’re sure to find one that fits your interests.
Determine who you’re buying the stress toy for. Something like the YoYa Toys Beadeez Water Bead Stress Relief Balls, 3-Pack is geared more toward children, as it is created using bright colors and offers additional sensory input in the way of the water beads.
Always check the product packaging when choosing a stress toy for a child. You want it to be hypoallergenic and free of toxins, like BPAs and phthalates. If your little one is allergic to latex, make sure that isn’t in the construction, as well.
Adults would benefit from a set of stress balls that is nice and firm. Not only are the Stress Less Motivational Stress Relief Balls, 3-Pack made to fit in adult-size hands, but they also come with inspirational quotes on them. Since they are sold in an attractive tube, they make great gifts for friends, family members and co-workers.
If simply squeezing a ball doesn’t provide you with enough stimulation, you can opt for a fidget cube instead. The CHUCHIK Multi Function Fidget Cube Stess Toy has six different functions to keep your mind and fingers busy. You can flip a switch, thumb the gears or spin the circular disc.
Another option to reduce your stress levels is to set-up a small punching bag. The Tech Tools Stress Buster Desktop Suctioned Punching Bag has a large suction cup that can be attached to your work desk, kitchen countertop or living room coffee table. As soon as you feel the need to vent, give the punching bag a few hits. The durable spring will keep returning the bag to you until you begin to feel calm once again.
DWYM Fun Fact
Endocrinologist Hans Selye was the first person to use the word “stress” in a medical context. In the 1930s, He used the term to describe the responses he was seeing in the animals he was studying. Later, he also used the word to describe certain reactions he observed in humans.
Here are a few more interesting facts about stress:
- One method the Ancient Greeks used to reduce their stress levels was to chew bubble gum.
- Some jokingly say that their gray hair is caused by stress. This is a myth; however, stress has been proven to be one of the causes of hair loss.
- One of the first sets of stress balls was created by the Chinese during the Ming Dynasty. They are sometimes referred to as Baoding balls and are believed to relieve stress as they apply pressure to the acupuncture points on your hands.
The Stress Toy Buying Guide
- Always read the recommended age for the stress toy you purchase, as some toys pose a choking hazard for children under the age of three.
- The FDA does not evaluate the claims made by stress toy companies. They produce may or may not relieve stress, improve concentration or strengthen the muscles in your hands.
- Find a stress toy that matches the size of your hand, otherwise, it may be uncomfortable to hold.
- Keep in mind that some stress toys make a lot of noise. These models would not be good choices for use at school or in the office, where noises can be distracting to others.
- If your stress toy has a suction cup on the bottom that doesn’t always stick properly, there are a few things you can do to fix that. Try wiping the suction cup and the surface you plan on sticking the stress toy to with a lint-free cloth. If that doesn’t work, wipe a little rubbing alcohol over the surface and the suction cup. You’ll also want to make sure you’re using the toy in a room that is cool and dry, as heat and humidity will affect the suction cup’s ability to stay put.
- Stress balls benefit from occasional washing. A little dish soap and warm water is all you need. Afterward, set the balls out to dry naturally, as towels may leave lint on the balls. Once dry, rub a little baby powder over the surface of the balls and they will be ready to use once again.
- Size and function play roles in the pricing of stress toys. For example, the CHUCHIK Multi Function Fidget Cube Stess Toy is pocket-size and among the most affordable stress toys. Both, the YoYa Toys Beadeez Water Bead Stress Relief Balls, 3-Pack and the Stress Less Motivational Stress Relief Balls, 3-Pack are moderately priced. Since the Tech Tools Stress Buster Desktop Suctioned Punching Bag is larger than other stress toys, it is able to command the highest price.