Imphomius 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive, 2-Pack
Last updated date: February 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top USB Flash Drives and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best USB Flash Drive you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best USB Flash Drive for a detailed review of all the top usb flash drives.
In our analysis, the Imphomius Imphomius 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive, 2-Pack placed 13th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
USB3.0 FAST TRANSFER SPEED: Write Speed:15MB/S Read Speed:80MB/S. FASHION AND USE-FRIENDLY DESIGN: Fashionable and portable design with led indicator light allows you to back up all your important files in your pocket. LED INDICATOR LIGHT FEATURE: The LED Light is bright and can be easily visible, with the flashing light to let you know that data is being transferred. 360 TWIST AND TURN DESIGN: The Metal Clip rotates 360 around the ABS plastic body having a rubber oil finish. The Metal Clip is integrated with a key chain loop which helps you to protect your zip drive from getting lost.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On USB Flash Drives
USB flash drives are ubiquitous and versatile, providing either semi-permanent extra storage or an easy way to move files between devices.
When buying USB flash drives, the first consideration is how much memory to purchase: Look to get a bit more than you think you’ll need. It’s better to buy a 16-gigabyte drive straight off than to buy an 8 gigabyte one and end up needing a second.
Another consideration is durability. Given how small USB flash drives are, they are often fragile. Look for USB drives made from materials like aluminum, or flash drives rated against water, shock and magnets.
Also consider security. Many flash drives come with encryption and password-protection, which can be an easy and cheap investment to protect your data.
Finally, while low-profile tiny drives can be an attractive option, especially as semi-permanent additional storage for a desktop or laptop, consider physically larger thumb drives or thumb drives made to be attached to a keychain.
USB flash drives are easily and commonly lost, so a way to keep track of it or attach it to your person can help prevent the unfortunate loss of treasured photographs or important files. If you plan to attach a drive to a keychain, make sure it’s waterproof. Lost USB drives are also a good reason for encryption and password protection.
The USB Flash Drive Buying Guide
- Check the USB version of both the drive and of the devices to which you plan to connect it. The most recent standard, as of 2019, is USB 4, which requires USB-C connectors. However, many common devices today still use USB 3.1 or 3.0.
- USB 3.0 and 3.1 devices are backward-compatible in that they will work with USB 2.0 and lower standards, but you won’t get the same speed as with modern devices. If your read and write speeds are low, this is likely the reason.
- Think carefully before labeling your flash drives. On the one hand, it can help tell similar drives apart or remind you what you stored where. On the other hand, it can be a security risk.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide