iMomwee Textured Rust-Proof Grip Bar For Bathroom, 2-Pack
Last updated date: May 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Grip Bar For Bathroom for a detailed review of all the top .
Prevent accidental slip and falls with this high-quality grip bar for bathroom. The set includes two bars, both of which are outfitted with a textured grip for a solid hold getting in and out of the bathtub. The bars measure 24 inches in length and come in a choice of chrome, white or matte black to match your existing decor.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the iMomwee Textured Rust-Proof Grip Bar For Bathroom, 2-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Able to support up to 500 lbs of pull force to provide a stable, with knurled textured anti-slip grip, reliable handhold; Made of stainless steel for a lasting strength and quality. Concealed secure mount design allows for easy, secure installation at any angle, allows you to cover any unsightly screw holes and continue a clean, sleek trend to your bath and shower. Use iMomwee 24 inch anti-slip safety grab bars in commercial and residential places as in the bathroom, kitchen, along stairways, swimming pool, laundry room,toilet, bathtub and shower safety grab Handrails for additional fall prevention, especially for the handicap, elderly, disabled, pregnant women and children. Not only apply to use as bath shower grab bar, but also can hold clothing,towel and etc. The total length is 24 inch. 1.25 inch bar diameter allows enough space to easily grip bar for added support; Anti-slip grab bar is made of durable stainless steel construction. It’s a good choice for anywhere you need a helping hand to balance you. iMomwee 24-Inch Concealed Mount Safety Bath and Shower Grab Bars backed with 3 Years of Free Replacement Warranty. These 24in grab bars can be permanently used once it’s properly installed. iMomwee 24 inch chrome finished anti-slip shower grab bars with 1.25 inch diameter; Equipped with mounting screws and anchors for easy to install. Can be easily and safely installed at any angle. knurled grab bar 24 inches.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If your household includes a senior citizen, you probably already know the dangers of slips and falls. According to the National Institute on Aging, 80 percent of household falls happen in the bathroom, which is probably no surprise. With so many slippery surfaces, it can be tough to fall-proof this all-too-important area of your home.
But you don’t have to be over a certain age to slip on a wet surface. Even children can slip in a tub or shower, which is why products like adhesive stickers and mats are popular for showers and bathtubs. While mats and stickers can help you keep your footing while you’re showering, though, stepping in and out can be risky.
Grip bars have become a popular way to give bathers the support they need to safely climb in and out of a shower or tub. You may think that these bars require professional installation, but they’re actually very easy to set up. You can even buy those that hang using suction cups, but for a more reliable mount, you may want to purchase one that attaches to the wall using screws. This merely requires drilling a hole and screwing it in. If you’re handy with a set of tools, you’ll likely find you can do this fairly easily.
The Buying Guide
- Not all grip bars are built to support your entire body weight. Some are designed to merely help you stay balanced as you step over the lip of your shower or bathtub. Check your bar’s capacity before you put your entire body weight on it.
- Length is an important factor when choosing a grip bar. If you want a bar that runs the full length of your tub, you’ll need one that’s at least 32 inches in length. If you’re installing it vertically for stepping into a shower or tub, you have more leeway. Consider the variety of heights of the people who will be using it. If your household includes children and a tall adult, you’ll want a bar that’s long enough to be at a comfortable height to all household members.
- If you’re purchasing a grip bar that has to be mounted, you’ll need wall studs to give the screws something to attach to. Use a stud finder to make sure you have studs at the points you’ll need them before buying.
- Grip bars that install using suction cups can be convenient, but they can also be less reliable. You’ll need to wet the suction cup to get it to stick, then press firmly, making sure there are no air bubbles. Test the suction thoroughly before you rely on it to hold up under pressure.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide