iMagniphy Illuminated Magnifying Glass Set
Last updated date: June 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Magnifying Glasses With Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Magnifying Glass With Light you should buy.
Editor's Note June 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Magnifying Glass With Light for a detailed review of all the top magnifying glasses with lights.
The iMagniphy Illuminated Magnifying Glass Set is perfect for a number of tasks such as reading fine print or inspecting small objects like jewelry. The magnifying glass also has an energy-efficient LED light to provide additional illumination. However, the handle is a little short for some people.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the iMagniphy iMagniphy Illuminated Magnifying Glass Set placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
iMagniphy, magnifier newspaper magnifier iMagniphy Your Life! The iMagniphy 3 Lens LED Illuminated Magnifying Glass Set is the perfect companion to help you enjoy your morning paper, read prescriptions, examine your coins/stamps, and enjoy day-to-day life again. A large 3.5-inch lens with 2.5X magnification. A 3-inch lens with 5X magnification. A 1.5-inch lens with 16X magnification. Bright, energy efficient LED lights to fully illuminate the magnified area. 3 AAA batteries are required for LED lights- NOT INCLUDED. led magnifier, interchangeable lens, night reading cleaning cloth 5x magnifying glass, 10x magnifying glass, 16x magnifying glass The 2 bright LED lights on the handle are powerful and long lasting. Use your magnifying glass at night or in those hard to reach dark places to easily illuminate anything! Each set includes a cleaning cloth and micro fleece carry pouch to keep your lenses perfectly clean. 3 interchangeable glass lenses (2.5x, 5x, and 16x) allow you to pick the best lens for every occasion. It is 3 magnifying glasses in 1! Easily change the lens by using the simple lens release system. newspaper magnifying glass
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Magnifying Glasses With Lights
Magnifying glasses are not just for detectives from days gone by. If you’re looking to get a clearer view of small print or a small object, then a magnifying glass may prove to be immensely helpful.
If you normally wear glasses or contact lenses, you will need to keep them on when using a magnifying glass. In order to use your magnifier correctly, you have to hold it just a few inches from your face and look through it just as you would a pair of glasses.
When you’re looking to buy a magnifying glass, the most important thing to look for is the factor of magnification. This number refers to how much bigger the magnifier makes objects appear. Many magnifying glasses increase the size of objects by two or three times. if you’re looking at small gems or minerals, for example, then you’ll need a larger magnification, around five or six times. This is one of the most popular choices for magnification as it provides a clear view of your object without sacrificing the diameter of the lens. Remember that a high magnification factor, such as ten times, will offer you a closer look at the objects you want to inspect, but you will have a much smaller field of vision.
Always examine the lens of the magnifying glass to make sure there are no scratches, as that will affect your field of vision. In addition, you want to make sure that the lens is achromatic. To do so, hold the magnifying glass up to a plain white piece of paper. The glass should not add any color to the paper or have any internal reflections.
Be sure that the magnifying glass doesn’t make any flat objects look buckled or warped. This quality is affected by how the glass is put together. A high-quality magnifying glass will not make straight objects appear curved, whereas a low-quality magnifier may.
The Magnifying Glass With Light Buying Guide
- The first thing you want to look for when purchasing a magnifying glass with a light is to see the factor of magnification it offers. The amount you need will depend on what you’re using your magnifying glass for. Keep in mind that a magnification of five or six is often enough for everyday tasks. If you’re using a magnifier in a professional setting, then you may need a higher magnification. The iMagniphy Illuminated Magnifying Glass Set comes with three different lenses, which magnify 2.5, 5 and 16 times. The AIXPI Large Magnifying Glass with Light provides a magnification of 30 times, while the MagniPros Magnifying Glass with Lit Viewing Area provides a magnification factor of three. The SeeZoom Lighted Magnifying Glass provides three times the magnification and also has a small 45 times magnification lens on the handle.
- The light on the magnification glass offers increased visibility to those with limited vision and can help illuminate small details on print and objects. When searching for your magnifying glass, check to see that the light offers the kind of brightness you need. You may also want to pay attention to how many batteries the light requires, especially if you plan on using the glass frequently. The iMagniphy Illuminated Magnifying Glass Set has an energy-efficient LED light, as does the AIXPI Large Magnifying Glass with Light. The MagniPros Magnifying Glass with Lit Viewing Area’s LED light lasts up to 100,000 hours and is powered by three AAA batteries. The LED light in the SeeZoom Lighted Magnifying Glass also requires three AAA batteries.
- Be sure to look for a magnifying lens that is scratch-resistant. This way, you can keep your field of vision through the glass crystal-clear. If you’re going to be handling the magnifying glass frequently for daily use, you may accidentally drop it or rub it against a hard surface. A scratch-resistant glass will ensure you do not get any marks on your magnifier that affect your field of vision.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide