I&K Company 2 Car Garage Screen Door
Last updated date: October 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Screen Doors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Screen Door you should buy.
Update as October 12, 2022:
Checkout The Best Screen Door for a detailed review of all the top screen doors.
In our analysis, the I&K Company I&K Company 2 Car Garage Screen Door placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
I&K Product Are you still itching? Do you want to enjoy the summer breeze? Would you like to install a magnetic screen door for your garage? Our Hands-Free magnetic screen door! Let the fresh air in and Keep not bitten. It’s now easier to install a panel without any tools. It is easy to open and then immediately shut down with 28 powerful magnets. The screen door is suitable for standard double doors, sliding doors, RVs, etc.! Great for your pets too so they can come in and out as they please. 6 new strapping stape added — Roll up the garage screen and secure to the top of the garage bay so you can still drive in and out (The installation method is detailed in our figure 7). Specification: Mesh material: fiberglass Size: 16.3ft W x 7.15ft H Weight: 5.2 lb Please note: 1. Ultra-durable glass fiber is resistant to tearing, fire, light, breathable, corrosion-resistant and beautiful 2. Tip: Our screen weighs 5.2 LB(2350 g). Most materials on the market that call themselves fiberglass are nylon. They are not scratch-resistant, and are not fireproof materials ! 3.The most suitable size! Most double garage doors are 16*7FT, so we chose 16.3*7.15FT, because when installing the screen door, there needs to be a small space on both sides and top of the garage door to prevent the product from being too small !
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Screen Doors
Magnetic screen doors are an affordable way to replace traditional, framed screen doors. They usually have two mesh panels that can attach to a door frame. These screens are secured with thumbtacks, adhesives, Velcro or other types of fasteners. They resemble curtains and join together in the middle, as there are typically weighted magnets sewn into the material.
These screens are very convenient for doorways that get a lot of use from people and pets coming in and out because they close automatically. Best of all, they can keep out insects, dust and dirt. Your family can still enjoy the fresh air and breeze without getting bitten, stung or dirty.
You can find these doors made from plastic, polyester and fiberglass. Out of the three, fiberglass mesh is the most resilient; it may be more costly, though.
The Screen Door Buying Guide
- Before buying a magnetic screen door, carefully measure the width and length of your doorway. If there is an existing screen door there, measure that as well. This will help you figure out the correct size to order. The product listings explain what door sizes their screens will work with.
- Clean and dry the door frame before installing the magnetic screen door.
- Although these doors are easy to install, read the manufacturer’s instructions first. Keep in mind whether you want the door to swing in or out; inward doors must have the magnetic screens installed on the outside part of the frame, and vice versa.
- Never put a mesh screen door in a washing machine or dryer. Instead, dust with a microfiber cloth and wash as needed with gentle soap and a damp cloth.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide