iJoy Matte Finish Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones
Last updated date: November 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wireless Headphones and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wireless Headphone you should buy.
Update as November 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wireless Headphones for a detailed review of all the top wireless headphones.
Transporting these wireless over-ear headphones to work or school is a breeze, as the earcups are foldable. The headphones are Bluetooth compatible and have a long six hours of play time with each charge. The five-button control also allows users to quickly switch from playing music to answering a call.
In our analysis of 61 expert reviews, the iJoy Bluetooth Rechargeable Over-Ear Headphones placed 2nd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
foldable over ear headphones built in fm mic wireless technology headsets with bluetooth 4.1 Turn Up The Volume & Enjoy Your Favorite Music Like Never Before, With These Exquisite Headphones Brought To You By iJoy! Are you looking for a high-end quality pair of headphones to enjoy your music, movies, and games? Have you tried similar products in the past but were let down by how flimsy they were or by how quickly they stopped working? Would you opt for an earphone set that is durable, heavy duty, and doesn’t cost you a month’s salary? If so, then this is your lucky day, because I-Joy has just the thing you’re looking for! Get Your Personal Party Started! Made of premium quality materials, our headphones are ergonomically designed and perfect for daily use. Play your favorite PC games, sit back and enjoy the music tracks you love, or watch the latest popular movies with unparalleled HQ sound quality in the comfort of your home! The memory protein earmuffs ensure that they remain steady on your head without hurting your ears, and the adjustable headband promises that they are perfectly fitted. Additionally, the soft, snug pad on the inside of the headband provides full protection and impeccable comfort. Moreover, the headphones are flexible enough to fit all head shapes, but not too loose so that they keep falling off – talk about many birds with one stone! Offer A Gift To Remember! Who wouldn’t appreciate a great set of headphones? Whether for a birthday, Valentine’s Day, or, why not, Mother’s Day, this iJoy headset will make for a valuable, thoughtful and super practical gift for your best friend, your significant other, or even your mom! 4 + 1 Reasons Why This Pair Of Earphones Are A Win-Win Deal! Super soft, memory-protein earmuffs Adjustable headband Snug, easy to fit pad inside of the headband Flexible earmuffs to fit all head shapes and sizes Crystal clear sound We could go on, but you get the picture; you are about to love your new earphones as soon as you get your hands on them!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wireless Headphones
There are times in life where a great pair of headphones can make everything a little easier. Whether it’s your morning commute, your daily walk, managing spreadsheets for your job or doing laundry and dishes, headphones can keep you entertained.
When shopping for a great pair of headphones, it can be easy to prioritize sound quality. But your first consideration should be how you’ll be wearing them. This starts with the degree to which you’ll need to filter outside noise. If you plan to use your headphones to listen to audiobooks during a loud train commute, for instance, noise cancellation will be an important feature. If you’re just wearing them around the house, this won’t be as important.
Some people wear headphones for working out and running. This type of activity requires a pair of headphones designed to stay in place while you’re wearing them. Ideally, you’ll have an adjustable headband that snaps into place and stays there. Also, consider how bulky you’ll want them to be if you’re lifting weights or going for a run.
Comfort is an important factor with headphones. The earcups are the most essential part of this since they’ll fit over your ears. If you’ll be wearing your headphones for multiple consecutive hours, consider how they’ll feel over time. Lightweight headphones can be less taxing, although you may not find the sound is as impressive. It can help to have earcups that include padding, covered in material designed to protect your skin rather than irritate it.
For wireless headphones, specifically, battery life is essential. Chances are you’re buying them so you aren’t tethered to a device, so you’re relying on a battery that will get you through many hours of listening. However, many wireless headphones also come with a 3.5 mm audio cable that can serve as a backup if you run out of juice before you’re ready.
Since you’ll be wearing your headphones in public, chances are you’ll find their appearance important. Some headphones come in a variety of color options to let you pick the one that works best for you. You’ll also find some are more basic in design, while others have a glossy finish or blend multiple colors for extra appeal.
Of course, there’s no getting around the importance of high-quality audio. If you’re primarily listening to podcasts or audiobooks, this might not be as big a deal. However, for those who listen to music, engage in gaming or watch TV shows or movies through headphones, audio quality will be an important factor.
The Wireless Headphone Buying Guide
- Noise cancellation goes beyond earcups that seal around your ears to keep noise out. You get built-in microphones that detect outside and emit noise that neutralizes it. This does help drain your battery faster, so keep that in mind.
- Often while wearing wireless headphones, you’ll need to adjust what you’re hearing. Make sure these controls will be easy to access on your headphones. They should be positioned in an easy-to-access area, and the buttons themselves aren’t so small that you won’t be able to easily punch them. This is especially true for those wearing headphones while you’re running.
- Durability can be a problem with headphones. Check out the build of the headband itself, since that is often where breaks happen.
- Over-ear headphones can be quite bulky. If you plan to take them with you to work or the gym, look for a pair that folds up to slide into your bag. Some even come with a storage pouch to help keep your headphones safe while you travel.
- You’ll see plenty of headphones that promote 30 or 40 hours of battery life. Keep in mind that this isn’t true for every type of activity. If you talk on the phone or have noise cancellation running, you might see a much shorter lifespan.
- Some headphones come with an audio cable that you can use for continued listening if your batteries do die.
- You’ll have to regularly charge your batteries. Pay attention to the cable provided, as well as how you’ll need to charge your headphones.
- If you’ll be using your headphones in a relatively quiet area, such as an office or library, sound leakage is a concern. Even well-padded earcups can be prone to leaks. Look for one that will contain your audio.
- Many wireless headphones also allow you to accept and make phone calls. Since you’ll need your voice to communicate loud and clear, look for one with a noise-canceling microphone.
- Some headphones seem comfortable and well built until you wear them for a while and find you’re dealing with sweat buildup. Lightweight headphones are better at preventing this.
- As you’re researching various models, consider how they’ll need to be charged. Make sure they come with the cables necessary for charging, as well.
- Wireless headphones connect to your devices via Bluetooth. That means you’ll need to make sure you buy a pair that will work with the devices you’ll be using. Often this is a smartphone. In most cases, you shouldn’t have issues. But it’s also important to note that Bluetooth connectivity can be tricky with some headphones, while others connect seamlessly.
- The quality of the Bluetooth technology built into your headphones also determines how smooth your listening experience will be. Bluetooth 5.0 is the preferred standard.
- The build of the earcups is only part of what contributes to making your headphones comfortable. Some are angled for a better fit. The adjustability of the headband also plays a direct role in whether or not you can customize the fit for your own head size.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide