IF Only Pretty Personalized Material & Text Engraved Bracelet
Last updated date: June 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Engraved Bracelets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Engraved Bracelet you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best Engraved Bracelet for a detailed review of all the top engraved bracelets.
If Only Pretty’s customizable engraved cuff bracelets can be ordered in different metals, lengths and finishes. You can then choose letters, words, fonts and symbols for one-of-a-kind personalization. They’re made with real coated metal, so you won’t need to worry about skin staining.
In our analysis, the IF Only Pretty IF Only Pretty Personalized Material & Text Engraved Bracelet placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
No Green Skin: We bake a very strong, multi-layer coating on the inside of nickel, copper, brass, sterling, bronze, and nugold to prevent green skin. Metal Type: These bracelets use REAL metal (Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Nickel, NuGold, Sterling Silver, or Copper), no plated or filled metals, which is a chemical coating over a cheap metal, which rub and chip off. Product Dimensions: Choose your cuff length from 5″ to 8″ long. The metal does have a little flex to it so you can adjust it if needed. We use the thickest metal available. Finishes: We developed all of these finishes and apply them ourselves so every bracelet is perfect. This is very unique because it eliminates scratches and other blemishes.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Engraved Bracelets
Engraved bracelets have unique, sentimental meanings for wearers and recipients and make great gifts, but there’s no reason why you can’t buy one for yourself. Some are sold with various pre-engraved phrases, but there can be hundreds of sayings available, so give yourself some time to choose one.
These longer statements are usually engraved on the insides of bangle bracelets; look for phrases that resonate with you or the recipient. Symbols like hearts, arrows and flowers can also be engraved on the insides and outsides of bracelets and add a lovely touch.
Fine jewelry engravable bracelets cost more than costume jewelry versions, but you should be fine as long as they’re made with quality materials that won’t tarnish or stain the skin. The less expensive ones shouldn’t cost you more than $20.
They come in gold, silver and metal tones, plus other finishes like bronze, nickel, brass and copper. You can find open-ended, slim bangles that bend for opening or closing, bar bracelets with chains and closures and solid bangles that go all the way around the wrist.
Be careful with bangles since people have different wrist sizes; if the bangle is too large, it’ll move around and be uncomfortable, and small ones will be tight and uncomfortable. Bangles will have room for more words and are better for longer, inspirational sayings, while the bar bracelets have room for one or two words. People often use the latter for a person’s name, two people’s names or powerful words like “love you” or important dates like birthdays and anniversaries.
The Engraved Bracelet Buying Guide
- Delicately engraved bracelets with chains should always be unclasped before taking them off. Pulling them off over the wrist and hand can break the chains.
- Many chain bracelets come with extenders; if not, you can order an extender online.
- Always read the measurements of the bracelets before ordering since people have different wrist sizes.
- Remove engraved bracelets before cleaning, and avoid contact with oils, lotions, perfumes and other chemicals.
- Engraved bracelets make great gifts for graduations, birthdays, anniversaries and inspiration when people need encouragement.
- When ordering these bracelets online, you’ll need to customize them before putting them into your shopping cart.
- Engraved jewelry can take slightly longer to get delivered, especially when it’s customized to order.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide