IELEK Silicone Non-Stick Assorted Shapes Cupcake Baking Cups, 36 Pack
Last updated date: January 9, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Silicone Molds and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Silicone Mold you should buy.
Update as February 3, 2023:
Checkout The Best Silicone Molds for a detailed review of all the top silicone molds.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the IELEK Silicone Non-Stick Assorted Shapes Cupcake Baking Cups, 36 Pack placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MULTIPLE SHAPES & COLORFUL – Square,Rectangle and Round.Vibrant colors and different shapes silicone cupcake cups brighten kids’ bento boxes,even picky eaters love eating healthy meals using these bright,vibrant,rainbow colors liners.Also you can make multiple shapes’cupcakes to better satisfy kids’taste bud. NON-STICK,EASY CLEANING – Never become a silent killer of the nature,use”Easy to Wash,Easy to Release,Non-stick “silicone muffin cups instead of messy paper liners.After baking,the cupcakes popped right out,save your money and time with our silicone muffin cups. SAFE & REUSABLE – With BPA,PVC free and eco-friendly 100% food-grade silicone,the muffins cup molds are temperature safe from -104 F to +446 F.Microwave,oven,refrigerator,freezer and dishwasher safe.More durable for your longer time use. GREAT VERSATILITY – Excellent for portion control snacks;Great time saver for family members for grab-and-go breakfasts;Baking goods like muffins,cupcakes,chocolate desserts,etc.More uses are waiting for your discovery. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We promise 24 months warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you do not absolutely love it,we will replace them freely or refund you full order payment.Trust us,we will not let you down! Get these baking essentials by ielek Official today,and let this cupcake cups help you make your new baking a winner!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Silicone Molds
Silicone molds can be a great way to up your crafting game. Whether you’re making ornaments, candles, bath soap or candy, a mold lets you create shapes and designs you might not be able to accomplish on your own.
Silicone molds come in many shapes, sizes and designs for all your needs. But there are a few things to look at when you’re shopping for silicone molds.
First, how will you be using them? If your projects involve items you can eat, you’ll need something that’s safe for direct contact with food. Molds that are considered food-grade are typically coated or use materials that won’t leach chemicals when heated.
Consider size. Using small molds may turn out cute and tiny items, but filling many will take time. Larger molds may be offer more versatility overall. However, there’s a reason molds usually come in large trays with multiple small cavities; larger molds aren’t always as flexible, making it tougher to remove your items once they’ve cooled. Whatever size you get, you’ll want to make sure your mold is flexible enough that you can push your creations out from the bottom once they’re ready.
Color doesn’t make that much of a difference, although contrasting hues may help you get organized if you’re making separate batches that are heating and cooling at different times.
Temperature tolerance is also an important factor. You’ll want something that can tolerate cold if you plan to create foods that need to be set in a freezer. On the other hand, you may want it to be able to withstand the heat of a dishwasher or oven. Look for a mold that can handle at least 200 degrees Fahrenheit if you want to clean it in the dishwasher. For oven use, you can find molds that can withstand temperatures of 400 degrees F or more. In general, though, most silicone molds can be used at both very low and very high temperatures — just make sure you check each item before you buy.
Cleanup is another element to look at. Look for molds with nonstick coatings to avoid dealing with sticky residue that makes cleaning tough. You can use warm, soapy water to handwash most molds, but some can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Check the construction of your silicone mold. It’s best to look for one that’s 100% silicone for the best durability and ease of use. To check for fillers, you can try the pinch test. Simply pinch the silicone between two fingers and make sure it retains its color. If it takes on a whitish shade briefly, chances are, fillers are included.
The Silicone Mold Buying Guide
- Before you use your silicone mold for the first time, take some time to clean it. This will help remove any chemicals and other substances it encountered during manufacturing and shipping.
- Carefully check the uses of each type of mold you’re considering. Not all molds are safe for baking foods, for instance.
- Consider where you’ll work on your projects, assuming you’re not buying your molds for baking. You’ll also need a place to store your molds between uses.
- Keep in mind that as fun as novelty shapes can be, you might not find them as practical as one with a more neutral design. Molds with square or oval cavities, for instance, might be more versatile than those shaped like animals or Christmas trees.
- Molds aren’t the only thing you’ll need for your project. Make sure you’ve invested in other supplies, such as mixing bowls, mixing spoons and baking sheets.
- It can be tempting to store your silicone molds in a stack, but this can warp the surface. If possible, store them in a flat layer. If you’re transporting them, put a layer of cardboard between each mold to preserve its shape.
- You’ll usually want to let your items cool for a while before removing them. The amount of time they’ll need to rest varies from one project to another, but make sure you have a comfortable, cool place for them to stay undisturbed during this cool-off period.
- Silicone is usually safe for putting directly on the oven rack, but you might want to set it on a baking sheet before sliding it in. This can catch any spillover, rather than allowing it to drip to the bottom of your oven, where it will create a mess.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide