IDEALHOUSE Easy Care Wrinkle-Proof Bathroom Window Curtain
Last updated date: September 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Curtains For The Bathroom and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Curtains For The Bathroom you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Curtains For The Bathroom for a detailed review of all the top curtains for the bathroom.
In our analysis, the IDEALHOUSE IDEALHOUSE Easy Care Wrinkle-Proof Bathroom Window Curtain placed 10th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Soft Waffle Woven Valance invite light into room while provide interior privacy at the same time. Filter the daylight softly and billow pleasantly where you can enjoy reading and sipping coffee next to them.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Curtains For The Bathroom
Your bathroom is an important room in your house. Hopefully, if it has a window, you get some privacy but whether you do or not, a great curtain can enhance the look of your room. The right curtains can be functional, while also enhancing your décor.
If your window does allow visibility into your bathroom, privacy will be an important factor. Look for a curtain made from fabric thick enough to keep outsiders from seeing in, even at night when you have the lights on. For privacy, your curtain should also be long enough to cover the entire window.
To install your curtains, you’ll need to be able to insert a rod in the pocket at the top. It’s important to measure the rod you’ll be using to make sure it will fit. Many pockets range from 1.5 to 2 inches in opening size, so if you have a thicker rod, you may have to shop around.
You’ll find many bathroom curtains come in panels, often in sets of two. You can tie them back or leave them draping, depending on whether you want privacy or to let light in. Tiered curtains and valances are especially popular in bathrooms, which often have smaller windows than other rooms in a house.
The Curtains For The Bathroom Buying Guide
- The size of the curtain is a top consideration when you’re shopping. Many bathroom curtains are made to work with a variety of windows. The distinction is that they’re typically smaller in size, as many bathroom windows are.
- Blackout curtains are especially popular. For bathrooms and kitchens, though, often plenty of natural light is welcome. If you choose curtains with room-darkening features, make sure you can tie them up for daytime use.
- Although you may think a well-lit bathroom is beneficial, consider the harm UV rays bring to furnishings and rugs. Room-darkening curtains often advertise that they block out most UV rays. These shades can also keep a room cooler during the hottest months of the year. Consider this while choosing.
- Occasionally, you’ll need to take your curtains down and wash them. To avoid that costly trip to the dry cleaner, look for curtains you can run through the washer.
- In a bathroom, mold is a concern. Polyester naturally repels moisture, so it’s a better option than cotton, which absorbs water.
- Color options come into play while you’re shopping. Some curtains offer limited color choices, which can make it tough when trying to match your existing bathroom décor.
- Consider combining your bathroom curtain with a valance or swag curtain. This can add that extra touch to the look of the room.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide