iClever BK10 Rechargeable Full Size Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard
Last updated date: September 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bluetooth Keyboards For Mac & Windows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bluetooth Keyboard For Mac & Windows you should buy.
Update as September 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bluetooth Keyboard For Mac & Windows for a detailed review of all the top bluetooth keyboards for mac & windows.
This multi-device Bluetooth keyboard offers flexibility and versatility. You can pair it with three devices within 33 feet. It has a long-lasting rechargeable battery which offers 90 hours of continuous typing on a single charge.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the iClever Rechargeable Multi-Device Keyboard placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH APPLE AND WINDOWS -- Whether you're an Apple fans or more like Windows/Android devices, you can get used to it's layout as soon as you start typing on this new exquisite Bluetooth keyboard, since cutting-edge technology was adopted on it, which detects your system once it's been connected, and makes itself a standard Apple Keyboard or Windows keyboard with zero conflict. It's completely compatible with Windows and Apple System. STABLE BLUETOOTH 5.1 & MULTI-DEVICE CONNECTION -- The newest Bluetooth 5.1 ensures instant pairing and maintains a strong connection up to 33 ft. Enabled to connect with up to 3 devices, switch among them only needs a single touch. Save your penny from Bluetooth keyboards when you have more than one keyboard-needed Bluetooth devices, and keep your desktop clutter-free. One iClever multi-device keyboard is enough for your computer, tablet and smartphone. RECHARGEABLE BATTERY & ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY TECHNOLOGY -- An incredibly long-lasting rechargeable battery is housed in the Bluetooth keyboard, which delivers up to 90 hours of continuous typing on a single charge. It features environmental protection power saving function, which takes the Bluetooth wireless keyboard to sleep after 30 minutes of inactivity, to cut back on unnecessary energy usage. SENSITIVELY RESPONSIVE & LOW PROFILE KEYSTROKES -- Take a break from typos. The Wireless keyboard features a sleek design and satisfyingly responsive scissor switches for fast and efficient typing, which ensures you won't miss a key when typing e-mails or blogs for hours. The low-profile keys are remarkably tactile and have enough key travel, bringing a whole new level of comfort to your fingertips. The rear is equipped with shock and skid proof pads, offering you the best typing experience ever. FN LOCK AND MEDIA KEYS &ERGONOMIC DESIGN -- Features Fn lock and hot keys like Mute, play/pause, backward and forward, helping you to increase your workflow and productivity. Constructed of the high quality stainless steel and ABS, includes feet that keep it at an optimum slope, which will prevent your wrist from hurting while long sessions of typing. The wireless keyboard's slim design (14x4.9x0.15 in) ensures that it can be tucked easily into a backpack or the pocket of your laptop.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bluetooth Keyboards For Mac & Windows
Having the right keyboard can not only increase your typing speed and productivity, it can also relieve any pain and discomfort from your hands, fingers and wrists. Plus, if you’re spending a lot of time on the computer, it’s vital to have a keyboard you absolutely love. This way, typing will be second nature. Finding the right keyboard involves considering a number of different factors. You have to understand not only how you’ll be using the keyboard, but what kind of feel is important to you. You’ll also need to take a look at the many different kinds of features available and see which ones will enhance your typing experience.
When you’re on the lookout for a Bluetooth keyboard for Mac and Windows, be sure to first consider how you will be using the keyboard most often. For many people, this means sitting at a desk and working on a computer. In this case, it’s important to consider ergonomics because you will be working for multiple hours at a time. A keyboard that isn’t comfortable can result in medical issues such as carpal tunnel. In some cases, you may be using multiple computers, so having a multi-device Bluetooth keyboard is key. You may also want to look for a keyboard the lights up for easier viewability.
If you’re buying a new Bluetooth keyboard for gaming, then consider a mechanical keyboard. This is a sturdier option that is perfect for gaming use. If you have a Smart TV or a computer hooked up to a TV screen, then you’ll likely be using the keyboard from the couch. Consider getting one that has a built-in trackpad so you don’t have to fiddle with a separate mouse. If you’re planning on using the Bluetooth keyboard in multiple places, then a foldable one might work best. This way, it’s much easier to transport.
In addition to how you use the keyboard, you’ll also want to think about what kind of feel you like best. A membrane keyboard is a common option that is quiet and sleek. They don’t provide much physical feedback when you click on the keys. They feel similar to pushing the soft buttons on a remote control, for example. The other option is a mechanical keyboard, which almost gives the feeling of typing on a typewriter. They are fairly noisy, especially when you’re typing fast. While they are slightly more pricey than membrane keyboards, they are also more durable.
The Bluetooth Keyboard For Mac & Windows Buying Guide
- If you want a Bluetooth keyboard for Mac and Windows, then the most important element to consider is compatibility. Ensure that you can access all of the iOS and Windows functions using the keyboard. Not having the functionality you need can result in a loss of productivity.
- Consider the room you have for your keyboard. What does the keyboard tray look like on your desk or will you primarily be on the couch? A keyboard for your desk can be bigger and heavier than one that is needed in multiple places. Some people love having the number pad on the right-hand side while others don’t mind going without it.
- What are the keys like on the Bluetooth keyboard? If you’re on a computer often, it’s likely you have a key preference, whether you know it or not. Some keyboards have flat keys while others have a slight dimple in each key. What about hotkeys or programmable keys? For some users, those are a must-have.
- Battery life is another important feature to consider, because you don’t want to have to change the batteries every week. Also pay attention to how many batteries are needed and what type. Be sure to check whether the Bluetooth keyboard for Mac and Windows is rechargeable as well.
- Ergonomics are key, especially if you spend a lot of time at the computer. They not only help ensure comfort in your hands, fingers and wrists, they can also affect your posture. Flat keyboards often add strain to your wrists. These are ideal for short usage, but can become uncomfortable if used for several hours each day. Slanted keyboards are raised slightly at the back. This helps to make typing easier on your wrists. Some keyboards come with cushiony wrist-rests. This helps position your wrists correctly and comfortably while typing. Keep in mind you can also add external wrist rests to any keyboard. If you are someone that types all day on the computer, then a full ergonomic keyboard may be a good option for you. They help you maintain optimal wrist posture while you’re typing.
- A foldable keyboard is a good option if you regularly travel with your laptop and like using an external keyboard. Keep in mind that they are delicate. However, because of their great design and portability, you can take them just about anywhere.
- If you need to switch between devices quickly and multiple times throughout the day, invest in a multi-device keyboard. They maintain the connection in real-time and you can switch devices at the touch of a button.
- Do you often find yourself typing in the dark? Bluetooth keyboards for Mac and Windows that have a backlight are a useful option. This makes it easy to see the keys without external light. Plus, it makes your keyboard look futuristic, too.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide