IBEET Pin Bristles Flex Detangling Hair Brush
Last updated date: October 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Detangling Flex Brushes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Detangling Flex Brush you should buy.
Update as October 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Detangling Flex Brush for a detailed review of all the top detangling flex brushes.
Designed to work with the contours of your scalp, this detangling flex brush bends and flexes with ease. The brush's bristles are soft and topped with massage balls that increase blood flow to your hair follicles. The brush even has a magnetic bottom, so you can hang it from a metal bar.
In our analysis of 36 expert reviews, the IBEET Pin Bristles Flex Detangling Hair Brush placed 7th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Usage Directions: To ensure you don’t damage your hair or cause split ends, always detangle your hair with a wide-toothed comb before styling to get rid of any knots or tangles. Apply your chosen styling products, and then gently dry off your hair using a hair-dryer until it’s about 80 per cent dry. Then, lift sections of hair using the vent brush and concentrate the airflow upwards to encourage movement and volume. To create waves, wrap sections of your hair around the brush and blast with the hair-dryer. Use hairspray once finished to help hold the style. What is special about this vent hair brush? Fast Blow Drying – The vents in the vent brush helps speed up your drying time, since the heat from your blow dryer can reach your strands from all angles. Since you’re spending less time blasting your hair with hot air, this also helps prevent heat damage! Curved Design – It bends and flexes to perfectly meet the contours of the scalp. Oversized Design – Holds more hair altogether, so drying goes much faster if you have long and thick hair that you are trying to smooth and straighten. And it weights light! Soft Bristle with Massage Pin – Bristles are soft and plentiful so you can really work through the tangles easy without causing much pain or tears. Massage scalp without scratching or pulling. It’s easy to clean without the residue left behind. Textured Non-slip Grip – The brush doesn’t slip from your hand when wet.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Detangling Flex Brushes
It’s common for individuals with curly, thick or long hair to encounter knots on a regular basis. Simply trying to tackle these tangles with a traditional hairbrush isn’t ideal, as this type of brush will pull on the hair strands, causing unnecessary pain. Instead, it’s best to opt for a detangling flex brush, which is specifically designed to be gentle on hair while quickly and easily removing knots.
Look for a detangling flex brush that can be used with both wet and dry hair. Some of these brushes are even approved for use in the shower. This feature is important, as most individuals brush their wet hair as they blow dry it. Of course, if you are going to use your brush with a hairdryer or straightener, you need to make sure it is heat resistant to temperatures as high as 248 degrees Fahrenheit.
Examine the brush’s bristles next. There are models with nylon bristles that have been infused with as many as 17 vitamins and minerals. These nutrients not only work to detoxify your hair but also to remove static. Another option is to go with a detangling flex brush that has natural boar hair bristles that stimulate the scalp’s natural oil production.
Check the detangling flex brush’s handle next. An ergonomic design is the most comfortable to hold. A rubber non-slip grip is also important, especially if you plan on using the brush while you’re in the shower or your hands are wet.
Review any extras the brush may have to offer. There are detangling brushes with vents that reduce drying time, as well as brushes with magnetic bottoms that allow you to hang them from a metal rod. Other brushes are equipped with bristles that have round massaging balls on top. These balls increase the circulation around your hair follicles to stimulate hair growth. Some brushes even have a curved head to match the contours of your scalp.
The Detangling Flex Brush Buying Guide
- If you take the time to care for your detangling flex hair brush, it can last about three years. After each use, remove any hair that has collected in the bristles. If you can’t get the hair up with your fingers, try a comb. To clean the brush, simply swirl it around in a sink that has been filled with warm water a small squirt of shampoo. Rinse the brush clean and air dry.
- Individuals who have thick, curly or long hair that tangles easily may wish to spray their hair with a detangling spray before using their brush. The spray works to coat the hair shafts so that they separate more easily when brushing. There are also hair oils on the market that do the same thing if you’d rather go that route.
- When detangling your hair, it helps to separate the hair into sections. The smaller the sections, the easier it will be to remove the tangles. Work on one section at a time until your entire head is free from knots.
- Construction, the type of bristles used and extra features all play a role in the price of a detangling hairbrush. The Osensia Detangling Flexi Brush costs less than the Ineffable Care Vented Detangling Hair Brush, as the Ineffable uses natural boar hair bristles and has a magnetic bottom.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide