iBealous 168W Professional UV LED Nail Lamp
Last updated date: November 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gel Nail Polish UV Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gel Nail Polish UV Light you should buy.
Editor's Note November 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Gel Nail Polish UV Light for a detailed review of all the top gel nail polish uv lights.
If you're searching for a professional-quality gel nail polish UV light, look no further than this unit. It operates twice as fast as other nail lamps and uses a strong 168 watts of power. The large LCD screen keeps you apprised of exactly how much time you have remaining.
In our analysis, the iBealous iBealous 168W Professional UV LED Nail Lamp placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
168W Lamp Advanced Nail Dryer. Upgraded 168W high power UV nail lamp, 42pcs UV+LED dual light source with durable 50,000hrs lifespan. Faster drying, saving your curing time by 90% comparing with traditional nail lamp. This UV nail lamp is the current highest configuration. 4 Timers & Touch Button. iBealous nail uv light has big build-in screen, also 4 timer settings includes 30s, 60s, 90s and 120s low heat mode. Touch button instead of normal physical button serves longer life. Cure Almost All Gel Polish. All-in-one quick uv nail lamp is applicable to curing almost all nail gel polish and ensures the color of nail gel! Reminder: It is normal for the primer to remain sticky after using the led nail lamp, which will help the color coat stay on your nails longer. Large Spaces For Fingernail & Toenail. The nail polish dryer can be cured into both 5 fingernails or toenails at the same time, not curing thumb separately anymore. Our nail dryers with 180 degree multi-angle light beads, you can dry the whole hand or foot evenly including the thumb at once, and without worrying about the sides not curing. Salon Effect at Home. Our gel nail polish light not only the best choice for a manicurist, but also can be a perfect gift for Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Birthday, Christmas, and Wedding Anniversary. Enjoy a salon experience with your friend and family at home. We provide you with one-year product quality assurance and 30 days no reason to return. If you have any problems during the use, please contact our after-sales email address, we will reply and solve your problem within 24 hours.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gel Nail Polish UV Lights
According to Statista, over $8 billion is spent each year on nail salon services in the United States. Fortunately, with machines like gel nail polish UV lights readily available for purchase at affordable prices, individuals can reduce their spending in this category.
Most gel nail polish UV lights come with LED beads that last an astounding 50,000 hours. That means after your initial purchase, you’ll get years of use out of the device, which results in huge savings.
When shopping for the best gel nail polish UV light, look at the wattage. A model with 168 watts of power cures nails twice as fast as a light operating at a lower wattage.
Look at the design of the UV light next. You want to make sure that you can fit all five fingers or toes in the unit at once. Some models only fit four and then you are left having to cure your thumb separately.
Review the size of the LCD screen and the number of included timers. Some models have small screens with only two timer settings, while others come with large screens and as many as four timer settings.
Consider going with a gel nail polish UV light that has a smart automatic sensor. This way the unit turns on when you slide your hand under the light and off when you remove your hand from the light.
The Gel Nail Polish UV Light Buying Guide
- Gel nail polish UV lights make excellent gifts for Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas or even a bridal shower.
- Take a few seconds to clean your gel nail polish UV light after each use to prevent the growth of bacteria. All you need to do is wipe the unit down using a disinfecting wipe that is listed as killing 99.9% of germs.
- Always follow the instruction booklet provided to set up your light. Most models require you to connect the device to an adapter before plugging the adapter into a socket.
- It is important to note that gel nail polish UV lights won’t work to dry regular nail polish.
- You’ll find gel nail polish UV lights are available at several price points based on design, wattage and extra features. The Wisdompark 36W Gel Nail Polish UV LED Lamp is the most affordable option. Both the LKE 40W Gel Nail Polish UV LED Light and the MelodySusie Gel Nail Polish UV LED Lamp are moderately priced, while the SUNUV 48W Gel Nail Polish UV LED Light has the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide