I IBIFIC Stainless Steel Easy Install Pull Up Bar
Last updated date: January 13, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pull Up Bars and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pull Up Bar you should buy.
Update as January 13, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pull Up Bar for a detailed review of all the top pull up bars.
When it comes to upper body exercise equipment, this pull-up bar is a must-have. It can be used for everything from tricep dips to leg raises. The bar uses a telescoping system that allows users to adjust the bar from 72 centimeters to 92 centimeters, which means the bar is able to fit just about any doorway.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the I IBIFIC Stainless Steel Easy Install Pull Up Bar placed 6th when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Easy To Use At Home Or In The Office Pull Up Bar – is a perfect tool for upper-body training. This home gym is a good decision for pull-ups, chin-ups, sit-ups, dips, crunches, triceps dips, leg raises etc. Upper body exercise equipment is easy to carry & to install. Set Up Without Screw& Drilling & Without Trace On Doorway – Pull up bar for doorway is ready to use without assembling in just some minutes. Hook door frame pull-up bar the right way into the doorframe, get a full body workout & fold away for storage. Do not use this exercise equipment on fragile door frame. Adjustable Lenght. Doorway pull up bar has adjustable length between 72 cm & 92 cm, so you can choose the appropriate one. The length of this strength training equipment is adjusted via Telescopic system. Door pull up bar no screws doorway is suitable for standard doorway. Removable Hand Grips. This workout equipment for home workouts has removable non-slip, washable, sweat absorbed hand grips, that don’t irritate hand skin. Strength training pull-up bars leave no blisters on your hands due to special high quality foam. High Quality Sturdy Construction of pull up bar wall mounted provides its comfort & long lasting. Extra thick stainless steel rod of this chin up bar doorway no screws ensures firm grip & prevents pullup bar from rotating during use to make exercises safe for everybody.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pull Up Bars
It can be a hassle to try and get to the gym on a regular basis, but putting together a home gym requires a fair amount of room for fitness equipment and gear. Fortunately, there’s a lot you can do with a pull-up bar and it barely takes up any space. You can install it right inside one of your inner doorways.
As you shop for the best pull-up bar, consider its weight capacity. Many bars have a 300-pound weight capacity; however, there are a few models that can handle as much as 400 pounds.
Check that the pull-up bar expands enough to fit inside your doorframe. The bars typically start out at 24 inches in length, but some only reach as far as 32 inches. Look for a model with a 36-inch reach if your doorways are on the wider side.
Take a close look at the pull-up bar’s handgrips. You want a model that offers foam grips that keep your hands from experiencing fatigue during the workout. It’s also important to note that some pull-up bars offer multiple hand grips, so you could opt for a model with just four handgrips or one with 12.
Consider going with a pull-up bar that can be used for more than just pull-ups and chin-ups. For example, some are designed to also rest on the floor for performing sit-ups, dips and crunches.
The Pull Up Bar Buying Guide
- Always seek medical advice from your doctor before starting any exercise program, including one that uses a pull-up bar.
- It’s good practice to use a disinfecting wipe to clean your pull-up bar after each use. This is especially important if other members of your home also use the bar to work out.
- Should the pull-up bar not have as much grip as you’d like, you can pick up a pair of weightlifting gloves. These are made to protect your palms while also providing extra grip.
- You’ll find plenty of workout sequences on YouTube for your pull-up bar if you find yourself needing a little inspiration.
- Make sure you install and use the supplied mounts that come with your specific pull-up bar. Otherwise, it may not be secure and safe to use.
- Design and construction materials cause the price of pull-up bars to vary. You’ll find simple bars that are quite affordable and higher-priced pull-up bars that are bigger and come with bonus suspension straps.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide