HYRIXDIRECT 6-Hook Wall Mounted Broom Holder
Last updated date: August 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Broom Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Broom Holder you should buy.
Update as August 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Broom Holder for a detailed review of all the top broom holders.
With this broom holder, you'll never have to worry about a messy closet again. The unit features five spring-loaded slots and six hooks that fit your brooms, gardening rakes and garage tools. You can even get this holder in black, beige, gray and multicolor.
In our analysis, the HYRIXDIRECT HYRIXDIRECT 6-Hook Wall Mounted Broom Holder placed 4th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WALL MOUNTED BROOM HOLDER STRONG AND STURDY - The mop and broom holder organizer is made of tough plastic, which can hold up to 22 lbs(10kg) of weight.Broom and Mop Holder Wall Mounted with Screws Drilling Installation - Fit to Wall Easily and Never Worry The Hanger Will Fall Down on The Next Morning. INDOORS OR OUTDOORS -Tidy up your broom, mop, rakes, tools and more! Perfect for the kitchen,bathroom, garage, office, great for commercial use, and thanks to the weatherproof design, this holder even works outdoor or on the shed for your garden tools! SAVING SPACE AND STORING -This mounted mop holder is great for saving space.The rack has 5 positions and 6 hooks to help you to hang mop and towel. You can be so easy to say goodbye to musty smell. Make your family clean and tidy. EASY INSTALL - Included with broom holder are all the screws and anchors needed to mount securely, along with clear step-by-step instructions that allow even the clumsiest of us can install easily in just minutes!And don’t worry about falling from wall.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Broom Holders
Brooms and mops are essential to keeping your living spaces clean. But when you aren’t cleaning your floors, you’ll need a place to store them. You can tuck them away in a closet or pantry, but if your mop heads touch the floor, you could cause damage over time, particularly if you put them away wet.
Many households choose to store their floor-cleaning products in a garage or basement, but the same issues with having mop heads on the floor persist. Wherever you store your brooms and mops, having a way to attach them to the wall is the perfect solution. Not only will you keep your items elevated above the floor, but you’ll also have everything neatly tucked away, saving floor space.
If you’re looking for broom storage, though, it’s important to pay close attention to weight capacity. Even damp mops can weigh down a broom holder. You can find broom storage with a capacity as high as 50 pounds, but check the capacity of each storage slot to make sure it can handle the weight of individual items. You’ll also need to check the diameter of each slot to ensure it will hold the handles of your floor-cleaning implements.
The Broom Holder Buying Guide
- Many broom holders combine slots with hooks to let you store both your brooms and mops, as well as items like dustpans.
- The effectiveness of a broom holder rests not only with how well it grips your handles, but also how easy it is to remove them. Check the mechanism that grips the handle. You should be able to dislodge it by just lifting it.
- Installation can vary in difficulty. If you choose a broom holder that requires hardware to install, check that it’s included in the packaging or make sure you have it on hand when you’re ready to set it up. Also make sure your storage option includes step-by-step installation instructions.
- If you just need a place to store one or two floor-cleaning tools, look into a single hook that hangs on the wall. You can find hooks with strips that leave no mark on the wall when it’s removed. This can be a good option if you’re renting your property and can’t put holes in the walls.
- Choose a place to store your brooms and mops that’s both easy to access and out of the way. You’ll want to be able to easily get to them when it’s time to clean, but you also won’t want them to become an eyesore when you aren’t using them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide